Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

HELL YEAH!!! The #FreeBritney era is honestly more giving than her past two musical eras and its not even her label releasing this stuff lol. I'm so happy for Britney right now. Redemption time baby. We are FOR SURE the best fan base! Hope this is good but I already can feel it will be! So excited!

omg i need her to cover bobs redemption now :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: ICONICCC

What if Britney is involved ? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: Apparently the doc was in the work before Framing Britney Spears so maybe it's the actual Rose Project or maybe I'm reaching as **** ! 

I saw the doc may be out on the 25th of September 2021.

I need the trailer now OMG haven't been excited this much since a long ******* time.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Está hablando de las chicas Gram de Britney, estoy bastante seguro. Parece ser amiga de ellos de los rallys y esas cosas. No estoy seguro de por qué las chicas Gram lo odian o ELC.

I'm sure this documentary is going to be more controversial than the "framing". I bet they'll show there was some reason for at least the 2008 temporary conservatorship

• Like 1

Guys im curious... does Britney not have to approve of these films? Like wtf ,anyone can make a documentry about someone elses life without their concent and say whatever they want how ever they want with whatever they wanna use??? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

Meanwhile beyonca making docs herself about herself projecting herself as a queen that she wants herself to be. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

Still, it must be said that Framing was pro-Britney, with a feminist perspective. Not all documentaries about her should take the same victimizing vision.

But she is a victim. A victim of the public, her family and the state of California. That needs to be known. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

Still, it must be said that Framing was pro-Britney, with a feminist perspective. Not all documentaries about her should take the same victimizing vision.

It was not pro-Britney, the doc was pretty neutral tbh and also WTF " victimizing vision " ??? :gunney: it's was an introduction of Britney's case and an invitation for the GP to actually reconsidering what they/we did to her.

5 minutes ago, Baby Bottle Pop said:

It was not pro-Britney, the doc was pretty neutral tbh and also WTF " victimizing vision " ??? :gunney: it's was an introduction of Britney's case and an invitation for the GP to actually reconsidering what they/we did to her.

6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

But she is a victim. A victim of the public, her family and the state of California. That needs to be known. 

For me there is a difference between being a victim and being victimized. I think Britney resents being victimized.

• Like 1