Britney asked for a prenup

Britney asked for a prenup :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:  according to TMZ:

They say she's already taken steps to get a prenup drafted.

Sources with direct knowledge who are close to Britney tell TMZ ... her camp is already mobilizing to get a prenup drafted. Britney's net worth reportedly hovers at around $60 million ... this money is hers, but although she's not making nearly what she raked in when she was performing, she's still making considerable coin.

Sam joked it was his idea.  He wrote, “Thank you everyone who is concerned about The prenup! Of course we’re getting iron clad prenup to protect my jeep and shoe collection incase she dumps me one day.”

"I can’t ******* believe it," Britney said of the engagement. "Words can’t even say how shocked I am 💍 … geez although the ******* was way overdue 😜 !!!! It was definitely worth the wait …. yes world … that beautiful ******* man in that picture is MINE 😍 !!! I’m so blessed it’s insane."

Secure the bag Queen :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Related:

pr2.jpg.b7f5a78a2a1a666089fc4edb8c3cad7b.jpg

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I don't get it. She's obviously not dumb, she had a prenup with Kevin and no one ever made a big deal out of it.

Mmmm not sure if you are a new stan or not but this is basically everyone's reaction back in 2004 about Ktrash. 

Not saying that Sam is a bad guy or anything but I think once someone is as rich as Britney, these things are not just considered by her but by an entire team of people who manage the fortune, regardless if they in a c-ship or not. 

We know nothing is for sure, that they might split in the future, (hope they wont) but mentioning those things isnt appropriate I guess. Ultimately we fight for her to be free from doing what she wants and when she does we (kinda) complain about it. Doesnt make any sense, does it? 

LMAO if any of you think that 12 hours after she got engaged that BRITNEY SPEARS is working on getting a prenup drafted please hand in your stan card… 

she (as she should) is excited and just focusing on her love right now. She’s always been a hopeless romantic. The last thing she’s thinking about is how to protect her money from SAM when she is still fighting to Protect her money from Jamie. 

no one can let the girl be happy and in love. Even when she finally gets some good news to celebrate people have to make sure they include that the consensus is that’s she’s this naive girl who doesn’t know what she’s doing. ****. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't trust blindly anyone in Hollywood, BUT:

1) Britney is not stupid.

2) I think Sam has already proven to be a good guy.

So can we move on already? We should all be sobbing in consternation congratulating the new couple on their engag---who am I kidding I can't do it, where is B10 queen, feed meeeeee! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

I don't get it. She's obviously not dumb, she had a prenup with Kevin and no one ever made a big deal out of it. The way people (and even some fans) treat Britney like a naive little girl, innocent and subject to undue influence is exactly the reason why she's in a conservatorship. We should stop with that, she's 39 and she knows what she is doing.

I think people are worried as she may pay child maintenance if she’s the higher earner if they split but I think Sam is genuinely a nice, kind person unlike Kevin who is vile

• Love 1