Britney wants Jodi to stay post conservatorship to help her re-adjust

car

She has so many celebrity friends and supporters, she should just reach out to them and ask for help building a new management/assistive team that surrounds her that she can trust. She should free herself completely from of the old and suspicious and begin again with a fresh outlook. She will want to be guarded but also feel free. She’s been through Hell and her trust is severely battered but she is on the verge of finally coming back into her own. It will take time. 

• Like 3

I think most fail to grasp that the use of the word “assistant” goes in a very loose way here.

She will actually need someone (therapist, life coach or whatever) to help her transition back to fully living her life and making her decisions, instead of just following orders.

Once freed, she’ll be a 40-year-old woman with two late teen sons, a career on hold for half a decade… It’s bound to be a little overwhelming at first, and she’ll need more than a friendly face  to help her go back to it in a healthy way, without causing further stress, anxiety or panic

Edited by Lurker93
  • Love 1

OMG it’d be so good if Britney hired Fe back, can you imagine that? No doubt she would go back to Britney!

“Fe, I need you more than ever, please” 

Then Fe could return and be Britney’s assistant just like she always was. She’s definitely the only person that knows Britney at a level no one does. She’s the only person capable of bringing Britney “back”, making Britney remember things that made/make her feel good, restoring old healthy habits she used to have before the Cship, bringing back Britney’s confidence and her sparkle. Also arrange time with Britney’s friends, so she can have her social life back, little by little. Imagine been 13 years without any social life, it’s not easy to just go back to how it was. Britney needs to step out of home, meet nice people, maybe travel, and that won’t be easy, so she needs someone that can be by her side 24/7 to help with all this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

OMG it’d be so good if Britney hired Fe back, can you imagine that? No doubt she would go back to Britney!

“Fe, I need you more than ever, please” 

Then Fe could return and be Britney’s assistant just like she always was. She’s definitely the only person that knows Britney at a level no one does. She’s the only person capable of bringing Britney “back”, making Britney remember things that made/make her feel good, restoring old healthy habits she used to have before the Cship, bringing back Britney’s confidence and her sparkle. Also arrange time with Britney’s friends, so she can have her social life back, little by little. Imagine been 13 years without any social life, it’s not easy to just go back to how it was. Britney needs to step out of home, meet nice people, maybe travel, and that won’t be easy, so she needs someone that can be by her side 24/7 to help with all this. 

Yes, that’s who she needs

• Love 1

Britney you don’t need Jodi. If she needs an assistant call up Fe or find someone who hasn’t been involved in this CONservatorship.

The whole Jodi thing confuses me because she said in her court hearing that Jodi was treating her like her dad does and was going too far with her. Makes me suspicious that she hasn’t actually asked for this just her team trying to control the narrative. Why  would you want that in your life? I completely get she’s been in a bubble since 2008 but she doesn’t need Jodi to teach her life skills. If she loves and trusts Sam as much as she says why can’t he help her with that kind of stuff?

• Like 1
On 9/10/2021 at 7:36 AM, car said:

Britney reportedly wants her personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, to stay on her payroll after the conservatorship comes to an end, shifting her role from conservator to more of an assistant-type role. 

TMZ claims to have spoken with sources with direct knowledge regarding Jodi's future role. They say Britney told multiple people in her camp she already asked Jodi to stay on once the conservatorship comes to an end to help with various tasks like "dealing with her doctors, making various appointments, making sure she takes the right regimen of meds, arranging meals and chefs, handling the house staff, organizing recreational outings, etc."

Anyone as wealthy as Britney would do the same. She has a lot of staff and doesn't want to spend all day dealing with personnel issues.

It's a brilliant tactical move to choose Jodi for now. The judge approved her as care manager, and if Britney is making the same decisions as the judge, how can she be incompetent?

This doesn't mean she fully trusts Jodi.  She'll have lawyers, accountants, and security to monitor for anything fishy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/10/2021 at 8:52 AM, Slayer said:

Oh trust me I do not trust Jodi either, I agree with you! However if this is what Britney wants i'm supportive as she knows what is going on behind the scenes.

This is a great strategy! Britney is convincing court that she is retaining the same team except her father. Once she is free she can fire Jodie in seconds. 

it will be harder for her to convince corrupt penny that she want a completely new team. Her top priority is to get rid of Jaime.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney you don’t need Jodi. If she needs an assistant call up Fe or find someone who hasn’t been involved in this CONservatorship.

The whole Jodi thing confuses me because she said in her court hearing that Jodi was treating her like her dad does and was going too far with her. Makes me suspicious that she hasn’t actually asked for this just her team trying to control the narrative. Why  would you want that in your life? I completely get she’s been in a bubble since 2008 but she doesn’t need Jodi to teach her life skills. If she loves and trusts Sam as much as she says why can’t he help her with that kind of stuff?

I don’t trust Jody either. But remember Jaime is a devil, who will do anything to stay in power. 
Also, now with her own lawyer, Jody can’t do anything bad.In addition Jody will be under public scrutiny as well.

I am sure Britney just want Jaime out right now.

Hi, first time writing here, just gonna give my two cents... the story could be bulls***, but could make perfect sense too. 

Yes, she said in june Jodi was taking it too far at times but she also said very clearly in july that she wanted to work with Jodi towards regaining her confidence and getting back into the world. My guess is even if she doesn't fully trust Jodi, she understands she's the only person who can really help her transition towards freedom, even if Britney hires a new assistant, the smartest way to go about it would be to work with the person who's been managing her personal stuff for the last few years and knows exactly how things work day to day, no? Also, Britney herself has said she's been traumatized (who wouldn't??) and she doesn't trust new people, so i think keeping some familiar faces who can help her adapt is a good move, it shows she is clear minded and realistic about what it means to be free, and it will help the judge have more confidence in her capacity.

On 9/10/2021 at 8:04 AM, Avatar said:

Sounds like bullcrap. Jodi is a career con artist, just like Lou is. She just went through the legal courses to become one.

Britney is fine, she needs REAL family and friends who WANT to be there because they care about her. And not because they care about the money or fame. She needs people that will be completely honest with her and have her best interest in mind, something her father was suppose to do.

The original problem was, the people that cared about her (Fe, Rob) were also on the payroll and moved on with their lives when she decided to settle down and get married and have kids. Thinking her husband would take care of her (but became focus on his own fame).

whatever happened to big rob?