Britney wants Jodi to stay post conservatorship to help her re-adjust

car

Just to make clear what my stance on this is. I do not trust Jodi, at all. Or TMZ by the way. But me feeling that way does not mean I won’t support Britney if this turns out to be what she wants. I want her to make her own choices, I’m just voicing my personal feelings. Yeah I’d be scared, honestly. Doesn’t mean I think I know better. Emotions can be irrational and you can’t help what you feel. Britney will definitely need help in my opinion. Whatever she ends up doing after she’s freed, I’ll support it. Even if she ends up deciding that she doesn’t want anyone professional help her.

On 9/10/2021 at 7:36 AM, car said:

TMZ claims to have spoken with sources

Before opening this thread I thought:

I bet my b@llz there will say "tMz rEp0rtS" and right after loading the page this is what I spotted :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

At this point we have 2 options. We either STOP SPREADING TMZ lies and giving them clicks to their $h¡tty page.

OR we need to seriously EXPOSE Harvey Levin as hard as we have gone over L0u T4yl0r cause seriously, their stupid and idiotic articles get me on my freaking nerves. I cant stand reading another article from them about Britney anymore. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1