Britney wants Jodi to stay post conservatorship to help her re-adjust

car

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

I love all the people making decisions on whether they trust Jodi when it’s britneys own decision which is what we wanted.

yall never happy with her boyfriend who is with her all the time and the team that she likes that clearly do more than we know because we don’t know her 

And to put in perspective wouldnt you want someone who knows all the stuff going on and she needs help personally for the last few years than someone brand new to extort her again

i can’t with some of you 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

I don't believe this, She said during the live hearing that Jody was starting taking It too far with her as well, the same people that helped her get Rosengart can help her find a new manager, this will be probably the biggest change in her business/personal life since the start of her carrear, i know she'll choose for the best:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Like 1

Wasn’t Jodi serving as care manager prior to becoming a conservator? I would assume this means she goes back to that role but in a capacity where Britney has full authority. Makes sense that Britney would need someone to organize these things for her and would turn to someone she already knows to fill that role. Also a super smart move on Britney’s part because then she can show the court she has thought of a transition plan.

I hate TMZ but if this story is true then I’m here for it as a tactic to get Britney out of the cship and to a place where she has freedom without taking care of the day to day all on her own. 

• Like 2

I honestly don't believe any of this...it sounds like a story planted by Jamie...

Jamie never agreed to step down on the 29th...also this makes it look like Jodi will agree to end the conservatorship so she can keep a job with Britney which is the reason Jamie gave for why Jodi turned on him...

• Like 3

I don’t trust Jodi, or anyone who does this for a living, but this is a good move if it’s true. It will make Britney look rational and honestly nobody should just be left without any type of support after being controlled on every level for thirteen years. She’ll basically be continuing her ‘care manager’ role from before, but only this time Britney will have the power to fire her. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Avatar said:

The original problem was, the people that cared about her (Fe, Rob) were also on the payroll and moved on with their lives when she decided to settle down and get married and have kids. Thinking her husband would take care of her (but became focus on his own fame).

I would love for Fe and Rob to be back and am sure they would have no issue with coming back for her.