TMZ claims Jamie Spears believes Britney will come back to him when she "unravels again"

If Harvey Levin had an ounce of human decency inside of himself he would stop aiding and abetting Jamie’s abuse against his daughter!!! Harvey is a misogynist just like Jamie. TMZ’s latest pro-Jamie spin is the same narcissistic bull **** ALL abusers say when they’ve lost control. It’s never their fault and they never take responsibility for their actions. Precisely why Rosengart & Britney must see to it that Jamie, the Spears family  Lou and the other vipers 🐍 are legally held accountable for their disgusting behavior!!

Things abusers like Jamie tell their victims like Britney:

She’ll come crawling back to me when she messes up.

She can’t succeed on her own.

She’s nothing without me.

** It’s all Jamie projecting his own insecurities and personal shortcomings onto Britney**

Here’s more things abusers say:

If only you would then I wouldnt have to react badly.

You make me feel so angry.

Just do it my way and everything will be fine.

I only hurt you because you hurt me first.

I do this (abuse) because I love you.

This is our little secret, no one needs to know.

This (abuse) is for your own good.

I know what is best for you; your judgment is off.

You’re confused, I know what is right.

It’s not stealing when its family.

I’m in control of you even at work.

I have to hit you to get your attention.

I lied to protect you.

You have to submit to me, God said so.

You intentionally make-up stories about me to embarrass me.

You dont hear me when I talk in a normal voice.

This (abuse) is a family matter; no one needs to know about it.

SOURCE: https://psychcentral.com/pro/exhausted-woman/2016/01/lies-abusers-tell-their-victims#4

#JailJamie #FreeBritney #EndConservatorshipAbuse

• Love 6
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

If Harvey Levin had an ounce of human decency inside of himself he would stop aiding and abetting Jamie’s abuse against his daughter!!! Harvey is a misogynist just like Jamie. TMZ’s latest pro-Jamie spin is the same narcissistic bull **** ALL abusers say when they’ve lost control. It’s never their fault and they never take responsibility for their actions. Precisely why Rosengart & Britney must see to it that Jamie, the Spears family  Lou and the other vipers 🐍 are legally held accountable for their disgusting behavior!!

Things abusers like Jamie tell their victims like Britney:

She’ll come crawling back to me when she messes up.

She can’t succeed on her own.

She’s nothing without me.

** It’s all Jamie projecting his own insecurities and personal shortcomings onto Britney**

Here’s more things abusers say:

If only you would then I wouldnt have to react badly.

You make me feel so angry.

Just do it my way and everything will be fine.

I only hurt you because you hurt me first.

I do this (abuse) because I love you.

This is our little secret, no one needs to know.

This (abuse) is for your own good.

I know what is best for you; your judgment is off.

You’re confused, I know what is right.

It’s not stealing when its family.

I’m in control of you even at work.

I have to hit you to get your attention.

I lied to protect you.

You have to submit to me, God said so.

You intentionally make-up stories about me to embarrass me.

You dont hear me when I talk in a normal voice.

This (abuse) is a family matter; no one needs to know about it.

SOURCE: https://psychcentral.com/pro/exhausted-woman/2016/01/lies-abusers-tell-their-victims#4

#JailJamie #FreeBritney #EndConservatorshipAbuse

Thank you so much for posting this information about the manipulative, false statements that abusers tell their victims.

Jamie is a classic case of an emotional and physical abuser. I will not add "allegedly," because these are straight facts that have been held up in courts of law. 

I will also add that Jamie is a recovering addict who has relapsed multiple times.

In my opinion, he is a highly pitiable figure who inflicts his inferiority complex upon those closest to him. Tragically, his family are meant to suffer the worst of his psyche. Add greed, toxic masculinity, and an intense desire to wield power over his loved ones, and he becomes a truly destructive force. 

I hope Britney can feel all of our support lifting her up. She is so strong. And honestly, I hope this for Lynne and Jamie Lynn Spears as well. Regardless of their level of complicity, past or current, they are victims of abuse as well. 

Karma.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Thank you so much for posting this information about the manipulative, false statements that abusers tell their victims.

Jamie is a classic case of an emotional and physical abuser. I will not add "allegedly," because these are straight facts that have been held up in courts of law. 

I will also add that Jamie is a recovering addict who has relapsed multiple times.

In my opinion, he is a highly pitiable figure who inflicts his inferiority complex upon those closest to him. Tragically, his family are meant to suffer the worst of his psyche. Add greed, toxic masculinity, and an intense desire to wield power over his loved ones, and he becomes a truly destructive force. 

I hope Britney can feel all of our support lifting her up. She is so strong. And honestly, I hope this for Lynne and Jamie Lynn Spears as well. Regardless of their level of complicity, past or current, they are victims of abuse as well. 

Karma.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I really do hope Karma fu@ks him hard without lube ! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

Jamie's first response read like a narcissists prayer so I'm not surprised by this...more surprised that Jamie thought this would make him look good...if you love your daughter and think she needs a conservatorship you should leave with it intact...if you want to remove it just to prove to the public how much she needs it you are again putting yourself above your daughter's needs...

Jamie doesn’t seem to realize there is literally nothing that will redeem his image in the public eye. He’s wasting his time trying. I don’t even get why he cares so much no one will give a **** about him once Britney’s free. 

• Like 1

If this is true I hope she never speaks to him again. What a complete shame that this kind, caring, sweet human was given this piece of **** for a father. I love how there are people out there saying that once the conservatorship is dissolved that she’s going to spiral or Unravel again like that’s some sort of affirming factor. The reality is is that if she does “unravel” all it’s proven was that the conservatorship didn’t work. This whole time. 13 years lost. You were given the responsibility to help her become a functioning member of society so that she didn’t need those constraints. It proves they’ve done nothing but stunt her growth as a human being and that in itself should be looked into as a miscarriage of responsibility. Whenever they defend the conservatorship they only bring up money made. They never discuss personal growth or well being. 

they’ve made it so That she will stumble and fall in the beginning because they never gave her the tools to succeed. I do think eventually though she’s just going to flourish! And that’s gonna piss them off. Well good. **** em. 

• Love 2

imagine speaking about your own daughter that way and wanting to rub her mental health issues in her face. f.uck him. no one could possibly understand the pressure britney has been under since her childhood, nor the fortitude she has to survive all of this. it's despicable that people would talk about her as if she ever did anything wrong in the first place. support her. love her.

jamie you are truly evil and it's sad britney even has a touch of your trash dna. 

• Love 4

Not surprised one bit. We all knew Jamie Would act like this but Britney would rather disapear completely than having this man take "care" of her. She never wanted him in the first place lmao.

On a side note...all of this could make a good movie plot. Where the bad guy, Jamie, ends up having nothing and waiting for his death on a lonely rocking chair while Britney's driving an expensive car with her husband playing a song with freedom references in it.

• Like 1

Jamie is disgusting. Can't wait for Britney to be free and hopefully sue them over all the abuse she's went through.

9 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

On a side note...all of this could make a good movie plot. Where the bad guy, Jamie, ends up having nothing and waiting for his death on a lonely rocking chair while Britney's driving an expensive car with her husband playing a song with freedom references in it.

I don't want to romanticize any of this, but the whole thing could make for a good movie that highlights the flaws in the judge system, the misoginy, corruption, the schemes...and specially raise awareness on cases like hers. 

• Love 1

His response, as pointed out earlier, is that of a typical abuser. Pretty sure the source is Jamie himself. Increasingly i feel he was pushed by other members of team con to file the petition ending the conservatorship. They can see what he still fails to see, that the gravy train is coming to an end and ots time for exit.

The TMZ article reads out like his wet dream . He must bw hoping that Britney sees it and gets triggered by it ( standard abuser behaviour). 

Rosengart should insist  on a psychological evaluation of Jamie  as part of his case for Jamie being removed

• Love 1