This Day in Pop: Britney performs at the NFL Kickoff concert in 2003 (September 04)

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Omg those Madonna-Britney initial letter necklaces, I swear i had that info totally locked in my brain. Funny I cant remember useful things for my job but I do remember this kind of pointless facts after 20 years. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Omg tell me everything u know 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Omg those Madonna-Britney initial letter necklaces, I swear i had that info totally locked in my brain. Funny I cant remember useful things for my job but I do remember this kind of pointless facts after 20 years. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

question.

did Christina get one too???

or just Britney :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

No, DWAD and Onyx tour hotel exists you like Britney :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I thought Bey and Brit fans hate each other :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I am touched. 

Well yes those tours are top but I meant like tv performances :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

DWAD wins though :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

NOOOO Beyhive doesn't hate, we just have a mission to open everyone's eyes and take them to the truth that Beyonce is the queen of our existance, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: that's all.

Spoiler

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

We love Brit she will always be the princess of vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Well yes those tours are top but I meant like tv performances :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

NOOOO Beyhive doesn't hate, we just have a mission to open everyone's eyes and take them to the truth that Beyonce is the queen of our existance, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: that's all.

Hide contents

We love Brit she will always be the princess of vegas :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Hide contents

Reported for conservatee bullying :gunney:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Queen of existence? A stretch don't you think? Both started their careers around the same time :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, oscar0 said:

me too. Both in the performance and in the interviews she looked very strange, like drugged. And very anxious.

Well... Xtina too noticed something "strange" in Britney's personality during that time and call her "a lost girl" and was dragged down to this day by those comments :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

She was kinda strange, it is true, she looks like a capricious girl and very anxious in the interviews.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Well... Xtina too noticed something "strange" in Britney's personality during that time and call her "a lost girl" and was dragged down to this day by those comments :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

She was kinda strange, it is true, she looks like a capricious girl and very anxious in the interviews.

well, it's true something was changing, but I think her attitude in interviews was because she was basically in self-defense mode.

Not only she had been constantly attacked at this time because of the breakup with Justin, but after the VMA's, the kiss with Madonna was also added, and it was always the same questions over and over. Of course you'd get tired and maybe that attitude was just her way of coping with it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2