This Day in Pop: Britney performs at the NFL Kickoff concert in 2003 (September 04)

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Did you hear about what happened to a CC in particular? :emma:Is that where this is coming from? :emma:

I don't follow in anyone's footsteps, that is not the Sasha way :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

However, no I did not hear about this, please do spill :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Dm if it's too hot :emma:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
43 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Queen of existence? A stretch don't you think? Both started their careers around the same time :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Like I said earlier it's my job to help you see the light. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Soon Prachi soon don't worry. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Umm I think the queen started in 97 and the princess of vegas in 98 or 99  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: not sure though.

Baby One More Time was a cute little album, I like to play it when I have insomnia, it always helps me fall asleep. :emma:

• Haha 1

Just now, Midnight said:

Like I said earlier it's my job to help you see the light. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Soon Prachi soon don't worry. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Umm I think the queen started in 97 and the princess of vegas in 98 or 99  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: not sure though.

Baby One More Time was a cute little album, I like to play it when I have insomnia, it always helps me fall asleep. :emma:

Not you slandering BOMT, it's a cute album when you become a Brit fan? I love both obviously Brit way more but B'Day still serves I am not just here for her later on projects not my taste. Self titled was also so good :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

And when you became a Bey fan? Answers are needed. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Not you slandering BOMT, it's a cute album when you become a Brit fan? I love both obviously Brit way more but B'Day still serves I am not just here for her later on projects not my taste. Self titled was also so good :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

And when you became a Bey fan? Answers are needed. 

I became a Britney fan at 12, I discovered Oops (the video) on YT and fell in LOVE, the song, the choreo, the visuals. It was POP perfection. I still love that song so much (it's actually my fave from hers.)

Umm Beyonce I don't recall when I became a fan of hers or how I discovered her :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but Exhale just makes me love her even more :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I actually don't like her DC music, only Jumpin Jumpin and I don't care for her debut album ether, I only like Crazy In Love but, I love the rest of her discography and enjoy her more as a performer vs her music :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I became a Britney fan at 12, I discovered Oops (the video) on YT and fell in LOVE, the song, the choreo, the visuals. It was POP perfection. I still love that song so much (it's actually my fave from hers.)

Umm Beyonce I don't recall when I became a fan of hers or how I discovered her :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but Exhale just makes me love her even more :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I actually don't like her DC music, only Jumpin Jumpin and I don't care for her debut album ether, I only like Crazy In Love but, I love the rest of her discography and enjoy her more as a performer vs her music :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Oops album is one of my favs too, but ITZ and her self titled is something else. I like Bey actually both fandoms are weird towards each other when both of the artists have shown love and care for each other. Both of them need to humble themselves :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Oops album is one of my favs too, but ITZ and her self titled is something else. I like Bey actually both fandoms are weird towards each other when both of the artists have shown love and care for each other. Both of them need to humble themselves :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Taste, yes I love those albums as well. I think I would say ITZ is my fave album. I especially loved the photo shoots she did in that era.

Shadow is one of my fave songs from Brit and overall from any artist.

I also love Brave New Girl and I don't care :emma:

I absolutely agree with you I think barmy needs to humble themselves :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

I agree Prachi

• Love 1
On 9/4/2021 at 10:04 PM, Rik said:

Omg tell me everything u know 

I know not so much about it. I remember reading this as a fun fact in one of those teen magazines we used to buy at the time. I just thought it was cute. Some time after that, I saw an article of her from that night of the vmas and it had an image where I could spot her necklace she was wearing. Im not sure if it was this image 

britneymadonna1--t.jpg

and I remember thinking "oh that was the gift madonna gave her". Very cute from her. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

On 9/5/2021 at 10:42 AM, femmepop said:

question.

did Christina get one too???

or just Britney :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

mmmmm not sure about it. I knew about Brit and Madonna because they mentioned it but after bein upsataged I dont think Christina wanted to talk about that infamous night for her in a good way. She actually shaded Brit and M after that night but that was long ago. We still love her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/9/2021 at 15:21, Alex Murr said:

Bueno ... Xtina también notó algo "extraño" en la personalidad de Britney durante ese tiempo y la llamó "una chica perdida" y fue arrastrada hasta el día de hoy por esos comentarios. : schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Era un poco extraña, es cierto, parece una chica caprichosa y muy ansiosa en las entrevistas.

Xtina said it to dragged her, not to help her. I've always thought that Christina was on her way to having the same britney problem, but she was able to say no early. When britney did it (2004) it was too late. The damage was done