Little Mix "Love (Sweet Love)" music video out now

Slayer

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I hope they never let me breath! Gag & choke me LM!!! Video looks like it will be absolutely gorgeous! 

• Love 3

Visually already looks to be an interesting video, i wonder if they have made these videos in advance so Perrie and Leigh could have time off. Personally i can't wait to see both this project the 3 of them are working on and Perrie/Jades solo endeavors (if they go that route 2021-2022),

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Not me queefing over a few seconds. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

Visually already looks to be an interesting video, i wonder if they have made these videos in advance so Perrie and Leigh could have time off. Personally i can't wait to see both this project the 3 of them are working on and Perrie/Jades solo endeavors (if they go that route 2021-2022),

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

They’ve filmed another video, as this was not originally supposed to be the lead…:wink_britney_everytime_white: 

They changed the single choice about a week or so ago! Imagine they’ve already filmed videos for all the 5 new songs?! They’ve always said they wanted to do an album where all the songs had videos - imagine if they are finally doing it?

11 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Gonna sound selfish but I hope these three women never stop giving us. We all been so spoiled the last five months. They're the real deal having worked so much during their pregnancies. So dedicated to their craft. Can't wait for this new song. Sounds like such a bop. 

This makes me emotional :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: I want them to keep going on forever too! They are insanely hard working! 

Leigh-Anne said a few weeks ago Little Mix will never die and that they’ll do solo projects alongside Little Mix! Really hoping they stay together for as long as possible! And Jesy returns one day for their 20th anniversary :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3

I feel there Is no bad blood. I do believe Jesy will wait until 2022 (my honest belief is she knows the girls should be the main focus). 

I do believe 2021 is the year of little mix cos it's rare to see a girl group or a boy band unless you're backstreet boys standing strong for ten years. 

The funny thing is wannabe turned ten and the press in Britain celebrated it. But the Spice girls wasn't a group. It wasn't even a thought.

But imagine little mix already dethroned Ariana grande as the fifth most certified female act in the UK. 

At this rate people need to stop denying streaming and the importance its impact on the industry.

People wanted music for free I know several people who get teased cos they cant afford premium spotify.

The things was they were able to, but the pandemic made them choose food and Bill's over superficial like streaming services. I'm shocked Netflix didn't even offer a free ad version.

People don't care About commercials..

People my age prefer tubi over Netflix anyway 

14 hours ago, Slayer said:

They’ve filmed another video, as this was not originally supposed to be the lead…:wink_britney_everytime_white: 

They changed the single choice about a week or so ago! Imagine they’ve already filmed videos for all the 5 new songs?! They’ve always said they wanted to do an album where all the songs had videos - imagine if they are finally doing it?

I really hope they have done videos for all 5 new songs! I love there videos their such a visual treat and it would be a great way to diversify their greatest hits album. Especially most acts just push out a greatest hits album without love for the material

I Want It Dreaming GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Love 2

A SNIPPET - IT SOUNDS LIKE SUCH A BOP.

THE SONG IS OUT AT MIDNIGHT YOUR LOCAL TIME.

Music video is out tomorrow 10am BST.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sounds like a bop to me :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

this will be on repeat!! Sounds anthemic and fun Amy Poehler Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Sounds like a bop to me :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

2 hours ago, kdub87 said:

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love. 
How can you not stan Little Mix? Even Helen Kellers wig would be in orbit

18 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

this will be on repeat!! Sounds anthemic and fun Amy Poehler Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

It is a bop :wink_britney_everytime_white:

It is veryyyyyy old school!

13 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Sounds like a bop! Can't wait to finally hear the whole thing. So excited. 

It's very 90s/early 2000s! It's not one of my favourites of their recent releases but it is a bop!

It's growing on me a lot the more I listen!

I think the video will elevate the song!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block