Little Mix "Love (Sweet Love)" music video out now

Slayer

2 hours ago, Pissonme said:

Why not ? You can't ********* while pregnant ?

Edit: gender identity: male

Lol

...what? Yes, I'm a man. Are you automatically assuming I'm a misogynist? Oh my... I thought feminism was to enlighten the world, not to straight up attack men.

Of course women can mast*rbate, it's even stupid to type it, but with everything put together the message is not just that one, and it all kinda looks ridiculous to me: The whole things seems too much like "girl power" but from textbook, too literal. For example, I like the idea of this group of guys being interested in them and trying to impress them but not getting anything in return, but it would have been refreshing to see that same idea, for once, with not so obvious/direct lyrics, and them just talking about their dreams or projects or trajectory or fandom or sorority instead, or something of the sort, do you know what I mean? Otherwise it just seems... Reductive.

Also, I've read some people complain that the video seems repetitive, or that the girls are just sitting down or not dancing or not having a bazillion costume changes or whatever, and I think that that's actually a real feminist take on the video, because they don't always have to do the most (like they've been doing so far in every single video, honestly) while a Justin Bieber can get away with making five videos in a row just wearing a white shirt and a beanie jumping around and doing the least. So no, I'm not ignorant nor my d/ck prevents me from having a wider view on things.

Anyways, just a thought... Of course the song is nice and the video looks great but no, I'm not impressed.

Well, I have to admit I am a little disappointed :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
The costumes are beautiful, the girls are stunning.... The snippets were promising, but the video is a little boring.
They were really pregnant here, so I understand it was difficult to them to move or dance. But the girls acting like bored queens in front of dancers/troubadours... I'm not fond of it.

The video is good! Sure it's not their best video but it's good for what it is (and kind of suits the song) because 2/3 were heavily pregnant, I wasn't expecting much for that reason alone.

I ain't complaining if they wanna keep giving us fans then please keep it coming Little Mix 😍

I love this song and it's a bop! I will say I have replayed this song a lot more over Kiss My (Uh-Oh), that song I hardly play, I just sadly couldn't get into it. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Pretty video. Can we talk about how hot the dancers are!?!?!??!?!leaning tower yoga GIF

Understandably a bit of a boring video though. Poor Leigh Anne can barely move clearly hahah twins will do that. Good on tbem for continuing to make music videos while trying not to give birth on set haha

Jade is just living her best life lately. She's always serving so hard in every video since Jesy left. She's such an icon now.

Obsessed with the song. Haven't stopped playing it

• Love 1

I love the song, but the video....well i don't know how i feel about it. Compared to their other videos i just felt bored by this one.

I feel they could of done similar by acting as if their the 3 Fate Sisters/The Norns (vikings) spinning/cutting the weave of fate:-

• Perrie - Clotho the spinner
  • Leigh - Lachesis the allotter of the string of fate
  • Jade - Atropos the cutter of the thread

Like really double down on the video concept. Because when i first saw the teaser/images i was expecting some queenly/goddess concept.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/192289627376189440/883418557000585216/Moires.jpg

But i do enjoy the song still :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block