Little Mix "Love (Sweet Love)" music video out now

Slayer

10 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG NOT THEM MAKING ME USE A PROXY TO HEAR THIS

OMFG ITS A BOP

MY BUSSY IS SOOO MOIST

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO AHHHHH!!!!!

Ahh glad you like it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I thought it was veryyyy different for the girls the first half then it turned into a classic Little Mix bop :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I’ll tag you guys when the video is out!

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Omg, the video slays bich :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: they are absolutely stunning and I adore the whole concept. I like the song but I need to put it on repeat because it’s slightly different than their previous work. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Alvee said:

The video looks stunning at first but I got a little bored in the middle I don't know.

Honestly, I'm underwhelmed by the video too, I kept expecting at least another scene.

However, i've decided to humble myself and remind myself that Leigh filmed this heavily pregnant during the 8th month of pregnancy with twins and Perrie also 8 months pregnant too.

They look stunning and I think the video will grow on me perhaps, considering we're lucky we even got a video!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Omg, the video slays bich :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: they are absolutely stunning and I adore the whole concept. I like the song but I need to put it on repeat because it’s slightly different than their previous work. 

The song had to grow on me too, it's definitely very different - especially the first half!

I'm loving it now though :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

That was a weird video. It was just basically them twirling their arms (a la Britney) seated for 3 min. 

The video needed more grit. I would have loved it if they were downtown among homeless people, driving down in these dark black or jet blue Cadillac’s in haute couture gowns with their men in the backseat. Then as soon as they got to downtown, tossed the hot men on the side of the street with the homeless people. Then they could have gotten shirtless and did this choreographed dance to get them back. Instead we see the girls drive off with some attitude. As they are being chased we see them slowly climbing up a buildings ladder as they give us fierce looks. As they get up to the roof we see square ground lights and they bop around it with the night skylight over passing them holding hands to showcase girl power. Not this aristocratic pretentious stuck up bish video.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block