Little Mix "Love (Sweet Love)" music video out now

Slayer

1 hour ago, PopPrince said:

I can't stand how much I adore them omg 

They never let up, and I love it so much 😭😭

When they went quiet between Sweet Melody and Confetti, I knew they were up to a LOT, and they weren't exaggerating when they promised us lots of treats in 2021.

How can anyone not Stan 

I know what you mean, honestly I just love them - they are so underrated (outside the UK) and are the hardest workers EVER. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 
The way this is FOURTH video they’ve filmed while pregnant!

There’ll also be another song/video in November too according to insiders I know :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2

Love (Sweet Love) was written by Jade and Leigh-Anne with MNEK, alongside Lauren Aquilina and Sakima, and is touted as an ‘elegant pop song about love and passion’.

Celebrating the announcement, Perrie said: ‘We’ve loved being back in the studio this year working on new songs for the upcoming album and can’t wait for everyone to hear what we’ve cooked up!’

Jade added: ‘MNEK is family to us, so it’s always a joy to write with him, and Lauren and Sakima joining the mix proved to be very welcome!’ 

Leigh-Anne mused: ‘We are so excited for Love (Sweet Love) to be the first single released from Between Us. We loved shooting the video for this song, it feels like a real moment and we can’t wait to share it.’

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

They look stunning! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Loving the Beyonce Grammy vibes:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I can’t wait :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block