D.A. is now investigating Britney's housekeeper battery case

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney is not her employer, she doesn't have the legal faculties to hire anyone. 

Don't think it works that way. She hired her own layer recently.

I doesn't matter who is paying this lady, she is working for Britney at her house, so Britney is her employer. 

Seems like they said her she is not allowed to make any decision just to control her. That's why she didn't hired new attorney for so long time. I think she can make any decision but needs approval.

6 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

I doesn't matter who is paying this lady, she is working for Britney at her house, so Britney is her employer. 

Seems like they said her she is not allowed to make any decision just to control her. That's why she didn't hired new attorney for so long time. I think she can make any decision but needs approval.

She was only given the right to choose who represented her by the judge and the conservator had to hire Britney's choice.

Nobody is working for Britney, they work for her conservator. Britney doesn't have any rights whatsoever. She is considered incapable

• Like 2
1 hour ago, UKasz.b said:

she doesn't have control of her money other than that debit card or whatever they give her for her monthly or weekly allowance.

She can't hire nor fire anyone, even if she wanted to. That caretaker, the bodyguards, the maids, the cook, anyone that works in her house are hired and paid by Jamie, and they most likely receive more money than the allowance she gets. The dogs can be Britney's, or her children's or JL's or whoever else, but Jamie is the one paying, with Britney's money of course.

She's not paying her lawyer either, otherwise she would've hired her own years ago. His fees are gonna be covered by her estate, and whoever is in charge, Jamie or a new conservator will have to cover that when the judge says so, as the covers of any other lawyer profiting off the cship have been doing all these years.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I was being half-sarcastic, they will most likely just use this charge to have a reason to threaten her custodial time or rights. Luckily the kids are almost 18. 

They can contest whatever they want! We are not talking about ending the conservatorship. We are talking about replacing James. So they can try whatever they want :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

First and foremost, I think its just rehashing of last week's news with a sensational headline. Last week itself it was mentioned that it would go to the the DA office and most likely nothing woulkd come of it as there were no injuries and it was he said she said.

Secondly, any issue arising now can also be attributed to Jamie Spears still being around as the conservator. Jodie in her filing had claimed that Britney's doctors felt tbat having Jamie around was not doing good on Britney's well being and was causing her more mental distress. So her actions can be attributed to that.

• Like 1