D.A. is now investigating Britney's housekeeper battery case

We all know this is a tactic, wether britney hit her or not idc i mean can u blame her? Idk shes being forced to live in her own house with strangers picked by her father who she despises that would take a toll on everyone and its been 13 years, maybe they should look at this the other way around and understanding the incredible amount of stress shes under living in these conditions and let her out of the cship once and for all.

this cship was supposed to get her better and its clearly not working if shes snapping at people like this, she must be fed up about the whole thing i mean i cant imagine what its been like for 13 years to live under someone elses restrains to the point of sharing my house with strangers who are obviously gonna side with him cuz hes paying them with my money! Id be snapping too or worse

this is why cships are not meant for conscious or lucid people no one in their own mind could stand having their lives completely controlled for over a decade, this could only work for really incapacitated people who cant understand whats going on, but if youre sane enough to feel and keep a recollection of everything that happens ure bound to snap its human nature

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

This is so ******* dramatic. Do you know how many fights and brawls people get into and it doesn’t even get to this level? She struck your arm with no bruise? Boohoo grow up. You’re not gonna work for her moving forward anyway. Loser 

Well, Britney is her employer, so it's not just another 'fight'. She can't even touch her. 

But we all know that this is just to show Britney still needs conservatorship. I'm pretty sure Jamie's lawer will use it on next hearing.

4 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

Well, Britney is her employer, so it's not just another 'fight'. She can't even touch her. 

But we all know that this is just to show Britney still needs conservatorship. I'm pretty sure Jamie's lawer will use it on next hearing.

Britney is not her employer, she doesn't have the legal faculties to hire anyone. 

• Like 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

They will use this to tell her, "Britney, if the conservatorship ends, you will do jail time for hitting the phone out of someone's hand. Stay in. We will keep you safe."

I don't think that would happen, but even so, at this point Britney must be more willing to take the jail than keep on living in that nightmare. As she said, at least with jail you know when you're leaving. 

• Like 4

Yet nothing was ever done when Jamie Spears shook one of Britney's kids. A minor. A ******* minor. And it caused her to lost even more time with her kids till Jamie was officially temporarily removed as conservator of the person. They're trying to make a big deal out of this but Jamie did WORSE and they act like nothing happened. D word to all of them 0hZB5Zh.gif

• Love 6
  • Like 2

If there are any consequences for Britney because of this we need to fuccking do sth. I can't watch this anymore. I don't give a damn of Britney hit that stupid bittch. Jamie shook Preston after Preston locked himself in a room and he wasn't investigated. There needs to be an internal police investigation because those cops are obviously corrupt as hell. When is the FBI finally gonna step in?? When Britney is in jail.. for NOTHING??? Jamie isn't gonna stop. He will do anything to stay out of jail.

• Love 2

I am the only one to question WHY on this world Britney does not avoid being involved in such stories that are just hurting her case.

1. Did not take care of the dogs when they are with her and they got sick -medically confirmed. Ok many can debate this maybe it's a but exaggerated I don't know.

2. The best case scenario she SWIPED the phone. Why??? Its obvious you are going to get reported the **** out of you. Why do that? What were you going to do? Keep the phone and delete everything?  

If she did behave aggresively then I won't feel sorry about this media flaming

Anyway I will leave it here. Already have shared my thoughts before.

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

They will use this to tell her, "Britney, if the conservatorship ends, you will do jail time for hitting the phone out of someone's hand. Stay in. We will keep you safe."

There is no legal basis for jail time! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

37 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

I am the only one to question WHY on this world Britney does not avoid being involved in such stories that are just hurting her case.

1. Did not take care of the dogs when they are with her and they got sick -medically confirmed. Ok many can debate this maybe it's a but exaggerated I don't know.

2. The best case scenario she SWIPED the phone. Why??? Its obvious you are going to get reported the **** out of you. Why do that? What were you going to do? Keep the phone and delete everything?  

If she did behave aggresively then I won't feel sorry about this media flaming

Anyway I will leave it here. Already have shared my thoughts before.

I'm sorry but do you live with her to know the full story? Just leave :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Even if she was aggressive, living like this for 13 years no one can blame her anger 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Minors can still be charged with criminal activity

Usually it is under juvenile law but can sometimes be tried as an adult depending on the scenario

I imagine if it got to that point (unlikely) she would still be treated as an adult

She actually has the rights of a vegetable. And I’m sure you can’t get charged if you’re a vegetable.

the nurse, or dog sitter is supposed to be a caregiver in her case since she’s non functional according to team con. 

also the care giver should be trained to work with unpredictable people. Why does she have the job if she does not know how to handle a patient.

also, since she is a dog sitter, and the dog got sick, why did she alone it? She was responsible for their well-being.

also, since they can’t threaten to take her kids away anymore (since she lost them because Jamie beat his own grandchild), they moved onto threatening to take away her dog. And they did exactly that. They took them away without even bothering to tell her.

next on the list is getting her separated from Sam. Just watch. It’ll happen. 

• Like 1