D.A. is now investigating Britney's housekeeper battery case

I sincerely hope this goes nowhere. It's sad that this will probably have more weight than the trouble Jamie should've gotten into for knocking down a door to try and get to Sean. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, it takes a lot of ******* anger to be able to able to knock down a door. And I still can't imagine how scared ****less the kid was that his grandfather was coming after him like that. 

As for the dogs: I don't think the dogs would've been returned to Britney at all if real abuse/neglect was going on. Putting myself in Britney's shoes, yeah, I'd be pissed at a housekeeper invading my privacy like that. She's damn lucky I wasn't in front of her or I would've tried shoving the phone down her throat.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

So they want to charge her criminally because she hit someone's arm ? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

It's obviously a set up to make her look unstable. 

And the investigation on Jamie for battering his grand son is still nowhere to be found :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: 

Truly wish I could sit here for an hour and just hit the heart button over and over again for that part I put in bold.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, FruitoftheLoomis said:

It’s insanity. People get worse bruises tripping on a rug. She probably just wants money 

I bet I have worse bruises doing nothing. I literally have bruises popping up when I haven't done a thing to get them. And then there'll be a day I truly hit the hell out of a body part and I expect to see a bruise that covers half the body part and nothing ever shows up. Go figure. 

10 hours ago, RAITEI said:

I am the only one to question WHY on this world Britney does not avoid being involved in such stories that are just hurting her case.

1. Did not take care of the dogs when they are with her and they got sick -medically confirmed. Ok many can debate this maybe it's a but exaggerated I don't know.

2. The best case scenario she SWIPED the phone. Why??? Its obvious you are going to get reported the **** out of you. Why do that? What were you going to do? Keep the phone and delete everything?  

If she did behave aggresively then I won't feel sorry about this media flaming

Anyway I will leave it here. Already have shared my thoughts before.

1. Idk how to word this without it coming off as a slam towards Britney. What does Britney do for the dogs? I have cats so I'm the one that feeds them, poopy scoops the cat litters, cleans up puke, gives them water*, etc. *There's something ****ed up with the water in the kitchen. Wouldn't be surprised if it's giving us all cancer or something. Got a siamese cat that constantly barfed at drinking the water from the kitchen sink faucet. So I have a water jug that I tote to my bathroom and fill the jug up with water in order to give them my bathtub water. Problem solved. He doesn't puke as much.

Anyway, I'm a poor nobody. It's up in the air if I'd do the nastier **** if I had money and had people around me that could poopy scoop the cat litter and clean up cat puke. Again, I don't mean to make Britney sound lazy but I just wonder how much of the actual care she's involved with when it concerns her dogs or is it a case of "I play with them, talk to them and the actual care is the responsibility of x person or people." 

2. Anger in the heat of the moment. I stand by the comment I made about she's lucky she wasn't standing in front of me because I would've tried shoving the phone down her throat. And that definitely sounds more violent than knocking the phone out of her hand or even if words were exchanged--"Why the **** are you taking pictures of my dogs?" 

6 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Oh give me a break, this was all a set up ploy by team con. If you don’t see that you’re as blind as Helen Keller 😩

A blind person would be one unable to objectively identify that at the very least Britney had the capacity to choose not to swipe away the housekeepers phone. Thats without taking into account hypothethical scenarios such as her being aggressive / hit her or trully misstreating the dogs.

At that point you're just asking for troubles. That Team con is using this at their adventage or manipulating it to give it more spotlight? I don't doubt it. But there is corage and respect in admitting the truth. Anyway Britney might as well keep it going since everybody says "IDC" LOL. 

Britney said herself nobody is allowed to take pictures in her house.. I would of swiped the phone too.

Nobody was struck, the stupid ***** shouldn’t have been in there taking pictures. She should have just taken them right to the vet, or the dog sitter should have. Without harassing Britney, and taking pictures blah blah blah.. 

There is no battery, the stupid ***** is just mad she’s out of a job. 

The police and DA have a very odd way of looking at crime. They seem to have limited interest in a grown man breaking down a door to shake a minor child. Neither do they seem to have any interest in allegations of conservatorship abuse against an vulnerable individual.  The suggestion of dog theft of valuable and beloved dogs seems to not bother them at all.; however, a minor altercation with no injuries seems to cause them a great deal of concern. It is enough to make me a conspiracy theorist. Like may things connected to this. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Where is the investigation on Jamie Spears

or Lou Taylor

or this abusive conservatorship???

Mathew Rosengart seems to be the only one putting in the time !!!!!

This whole thing is completely outrageous and maddening. I have spent time away from Exhale because I cannot deal. This makes me sick the way they are damaging Britney and her mental. 

Angry Ufc GIF

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RAITEI said:

A blind person would be one unable to objectively identify that at the very least Britney had the capacity to choose not to swipe away the housekeepers phone. Thats without taking into account hypothethical scenarios such as her being aggressive / hit her or trully misstreating the dogs.

At that point you're just asking for troubles. That Team con is using this at their adventage or manipulating it to give it more spotlight? I don't doubt it. But there is corage and respect in admitting the truth. Anyway Britney might as well keep it going since everybody says "IDC" LOL. 

Your point came off as nothing more than someone wanting to play devils advocate.  If I was wrong then I apologize!  I guess, for me, your tone on "why does Britney keep putting herself in these situations" was bit of a ignorant thing to say.  That is without a doubt painting her as guilty before proven innocent and that seems to be opposite of you being 'objective.'   After all we do know regarding the disgusting things that have been thrown at Britney over the past 13 years it's not far fetched to believe those against her using her voice are finding every opportunity that they can and making a negative story out of it so the public loses interest in helping 'free' her. Less attention on them and more on helping them keep their livelihood and thieving ways alive.  Money speaks.  Anyone can be bought and this maid is of no exception.

And if Britney did smack it out of her hand then that doesn't mean it was anything like being stated.  It could very well be an opportunity inflated to make it appears bigger than it was.  And if not, then I eat my words. 

It doesn't negate the fact that this is nothing more than a ploy to have her name tarnished even more in attempt to keep them on the payroll for many more years.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HIM said:

Me wishing Kevin would have pressed charges :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

i bet the only reason he didn't is bc he knew jamie probably cut off some of his child support and give that money to himself. Kevin may love his kids but at the end of the day it's about money. that's why he only took out a restraining order

• Love 1

So I haven’t been on exhale in awhile cause I had a baby LOL so I’m not sure if anyone else has said this or what the consensus is but this whole story reeks of fake. 

reported by tmz which has ties to cship of course… 

I believe the c ship wanted Britney’s name in the headlines for something OThER than free Britney. To get the heat off them and also to make her look like a train wreck again and get rid of the public sympathy for her. 

how to do that? let’s get the housekeeper on the line. Pay her a sum of money to claim assault, fire her / get rid of her, sign an NDA, boom. Done. Easy peasy lemon squeezey. 

it’s the first thing I thought of and it’s obvious as ****. Or if some light squabble happened, Jamie or the powers that be would be all over that, telling the housekeeper to press charges and covering her fees and continuing leaking all of Britney’s negative moods / incidents to tmz. 

I refuse to pay any more attention or follow THIS story. The story that should be in the headlines is the conservatorship developments. This is a joke. 

I just gave birth to a baby girl and it makes me So sad to think Britney Spears who has worked so hard and is a grown *** woman with all the money in the world and ability to support a child and access to great medical care etc can’t do that. It hurts me to think my idol can’t live her dreams. This conservatorship needs to end regardless if she fought w her ******* housekeeper!!!! Greedy pigs 

• Love 6