Why did FFT have amazing pre recorded vocals and POM had 1999 vocals?

Maybe Britney wanted to sing live and they wouldn’t let her so she refused and let them use her vocals from 1999 instead :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: just kidding I imagine Britney just didn’t care to record new vocals or she wanted different mixes and they weren’t willing to let her call the shots 

• Like 2

It’s funny I watched a video from a Britney Pom concert I attended in CT, at Mohegan sun. There are a few videos on YouTube and it literally sounds like Britney was singing… in person the Audio was so loud you really don’t notice the differences but I swear she was singing live a bit.. you can hear it here https://youtu.be/aCukdrbFlms

but I agree ☝️ I miss pre recorded vocals..

On 8/22/2021 at 7:11 PM, John0164 said:

It’s funny I watched a video from a Britney Pom concert I attended in CT, at Mohegan sun. There are a few videos on YouTube and it literally sounds like Britney was singing… in person the Audio was so loud you really don’t notice the differences but I swear she was singing live a bit.. you can hear it here https://youtu.be/aCukdrbFlms

but I agree ☝️ I miss pre recorded vocals..

That performance and choreography :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

On 8/22/2021 at 4:23 PM, anakinskywalker said:

Because Britney was supposed to sing live. I still remember that interview from 2013 that Larry swore that the show was going to be 100% live :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Literally.. and said she was practicing with a coach so she could keep her stamina.. didn’t we even see candies of her with a singing coach?