Real Talk! Why do we believe everything to be true and why are all bad things not her fault?

Having said all that... Guys, CALM DOWN. Being aggressive towards anyone in this thread pretty much proves his point of the fan base villainizing anyone beyond belief as soon as they go against her in the slightest.

Also, it makes Britney look like she can't defend herself. She's been in a very delicate situation for many years but no one can say that this woman isn't strong or courageous, so she'll get through this.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I know what you mean about not wanting to assume things when we don’t have the full picture, but for me it’s the fact that there’s so much evidence that points toward the conservatorship being unethical and terrible for her mental health. So might some of the less flattering stories about Britney from the last 10, 15 years even, be true? Sure, it’s possible. But there’s such a bigger issue at hand, and unless it was something REALLY extreme, I don’t think I’d really fault the behaviour of someone who has been and continues to go through such violation and trauma. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

You’re crucified on here for 1). being rational or a mediator and 2). not believing in conspiracy theories. Britney’s online stans have created a hostile environment and conditioned themselves to believe that everyone in Britney’s life is wrong except for Britney, herself. She could literally be neglecting her own dog and they would still find a way to blame everyone else in her life. It’s like they only hear what they want to hear. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7