Real Talk! Why do we believe everything to be true and why are all bad things not her fault?

11 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I'm only going to comment on things that happened before the conservatorship, 'cause obviously nothing justifies the guardianship and the abuses that followed, it is not human, it is not fair with anybody.

Well, i love britney sooo much, but she is definitely not perfect and she has made mistakes, like everyone else,
but her worst mistake was marrying kevin, just 3 months after meeting him, she was the one who asked him to marry her and she bought the engagement ring herself, plus kevin had his "ex" pregnant at the time. from any point of view, that should never have happened.
I remember in the 2006 dateline interview the journalist asked her if she believed in Karma, 'cause she started with Kevin while her ex was pregnant  and brit was pregnant at the time at interview and apparently having problems in her marriage.

Also i didn't like it when she said she was a virgin when everyone knew she was already living with justin.

Why are you lining up “mistakes”?! Your examples are extremely s**ist. So many planted accounts here 🙄

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Honestly been thinking the same thing.

I don’t think that should cause an attack.

there’s so much we don’t know and never will know and honestly I think everyone else in the situation doesn’t know clearly.

britney shouldn’t be in a c ship okay regardless but her dog thing who’s to say that wouldn’t have happened anyway no one seems to know 

she’s had it out for her for years but the media and people around her are always going to be leeches who take advantage of her that’s the saddest part

but she’s human she does things wrong too I would love if we took a moment to remember that and just focus on what we want but not worry about things we can’t understand and know about there’s always more to the story and it’s always more blurred than we want it to be 

9 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Honestly been thinking the same thing.

I don’t think that should cause an attack.

there’s so much we don’t know and never will know and honestly I think everyone else in the situation doesn’t know clearly.

britney shouldn’t be in a c ship okay regardless but her dog thing who’s to say that wouldn’t have happened anyway no one seems to know 

she’s had it out for her for years but the media and people around her are always going to be leeches who take advantage of her that’s the saddest part

but she’s human she does things wrong too I would love if we took a moment to remember that and just focus on what we want but not worry about things we can’t understand and know about there’s always more to the story and it’s always more blurred than we want it to be 

Don't fall for team con's smear campaign. 

The dog was a set up to make her look unstable, and justify the conservatorship. 

But hey, the simple minded will believe everything. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, W0rk***** said:

let her be free first to actually own what she says , then we can doubt her. for now let's not open this conversation, just love and support her. it's called priorities.

This. She is in a very vulnerable situation where she can not defend herself, and her father still has total control over the narrative. 

We should stand up for her until she is free. THEN we can treat her like everybody else. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Wtf is this nonsense? “I’m a huge fan of her since I was a little kid”. So? That says nothing about your values, morals or respect for her. She has more use of advocates like That Surprise Witness or Lisa Mac Carley who were not Britney fans as kids but actually advocate their ***** of for her civil rights, than someone who is sitting and enforcing old trash from the media you know nothing about in terms of factuality, and this while she is fighting for her life and depends on the narrative around her. 
I don’t think your collection of CD:S and autographs are even relevant. 

Umm with all respect please take your emotions out of this and think logically.

I NEVER said that I don’t respect Britney’s rights. I WANT her out of the conservatorship and I think that Jamie pushing her into a comeback so soon after her breakdown was dangerous and selfish.

Just because I don’t view Britney as this god and kiss her behind like some of y’all do doesn’t mean I’m not a fan. I don’t know how you treat your friends but if my friends are going down a bad path I call them out. WHY? Because I care about them and I’d rather them pissed at me then them getting  hurt because I didn’t speak up. THATS the difference.

I also LOVE how you conveniently glossed over fans here disgustingly defending and glorifying Britney allegedly ***ually harassing her bodyguard. This shows that some fans live in a fantasy world and don’t realize how real life works.

Have a good day!

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

3 hours ago, MakeMe26 said:

Umm with all respect please take your emotions out of this and think logically.

I NEVER said that I don’t respect Britney’s rights. I WANT her out of the conservatorship and I think that Jamie pushing her into a comeback so soon after her breakdown was dangerous and selfish.

Just because I don’t view Britney as this god and kiss her behind like some of y’all do doesn’t mean I’m not a fan. I don’t know how you treat your friends but if my friends are going down a bad path I call them out. WHY? Because I care about them and I’d rather them pissed at me then them getting  hurt because I didn’t speak up. THATS the difference.

I also LOVE how you conveniently glossed over fans here disgustingly defending and glorifying Britney allegedly ***ually harassing her bodyguard. This shows that some fans live in a fantasy world and don’t realize how real life works.

Have a good day!

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

You know, don’t gaslight if you want to be taken seriously. I didn’t even mention any emotions, everything I wrote were arguments. I just told you that you being a fan is totally irrelevant. Like I said, John Lennon was ******** by a fan. I never wrote Britney was a God, I actually did the opposite. Either you struggle with reading or you are just intellectually dishonest because you don’t want to spell out what you *actually* is out to do on this site. 
meta GIF

• Love 1

idk

in that IG live or whatever it was back then her son jayden said britney had a dog taken away from her

cause she left it in the cage for too long

i think there is truth to some things BUT its all blown out of proportion to hurt britney

this wouldnt happen if it wasnt for all the cship mess

Firstly, i don't think fans ever loved Britney for being perfect. She was always perfect on stage, but her personality was always honest and goofy. Even when she was experiencing public overexposure in 2007, in retrospect, her actions are normal, justifiable actions because they're human reactions.

With the latest story, we do need to recognise that it has been overexagerrated firstly, but the context is important. Its TMZ who broke it first, officials said it wont go anywhere, and her lawyer agreed. 

Britney cannot legally make choices for her person, or her estate. She doesn't hire staff or management, or doctors, or carers, nor does she pay them. She does not have custody of her children, thanks to the conservatorship. Jamie has to approve that all, and we know that he has her monitored 24/7; whether its tapping her phone, audio or handlers, even housekeepers. Vivian even confirmed that they do it because they can.

So with that, we also know that the staff member, according to articles, was a nurse, which is weird change in career and a weird addition to mention but neither here nor there. 

Frankly, I find Britney's action rational and justified in this situation. Why? 

Because this needs to be looked at in two ways; Britney is responsible for the dogs welfare OR her staff are responsible for the dogs.

If its Britney's responsibility, which frankly under the conservatorship which supposedly means she can't provide for herself which seems hypocritical in itself, how was she supposed to act? Someone hired to clean her home and do household tasks, at a time when she is under a lot of personal stress, decided to take her dogs, that are her responsibility, without her permission or previous notice, tell her when she returned home that she took them, and then tried to justify it by showing her....photos on her phone....and then wanted to play victim? What emboldened her to do that? Why didn't she go to the police or animal services if they were that badly treated? If Britney did mistreat them, she literally cannot choose her own healthcare or access her own money. This doesn't add up.

The other scenario is the dogs are the responsibility of the staff, or atleast, know that they do not need her permission as they are not hired by Britney; Jamie does that, and either Britney was not aware of that OR she is fully aware of what they are doing. In this instance, unless the dogs ate something they shouldn't like chocolate, then their state of health being so dire they required immediate attention without informing "the owner", then they did not do their job by looking after the dogs. The fact that Jamie is now placing the blame again on Jodi, like he did with the accusations of forced medical treatments, and jodi is placing it on him, suggests Jamie was very much aware of the situation, and knows the impact it would have on Britney. 

Given the fact that they accused Sam Lutfi of hiding dogs, and it's well established that Jamie uses any and everything as leverage against her, this reads as a situation that was very much controlled. Why would it break days after and not immediately?

No, Britney isn't perfect but this situation was exaggerated to stir up this exact type of response; maybe Britney isnt a good person is the exact response team con want to gain an inkling of support, seeing as they supposedly don't want to save Jamie's reputation via a trial; a public persecution to weaponsize her female rational anger will suffice.

• Like 1

Ironically, I do believe Jamie first play was to make the media think he stepped down, now his second play is to make her look unfit …so the general public can be like oh Jamie stepped down and look what happened. So I do believe this is a strategy.

What actually provoked my post was the Mario Lopez news and Robin hate .. it was more about villainizing  everyone around her … like oh Taylor Swift hasn’t publicly spoken out she must be an awful person let’s drag her . When in reality we don’t know anything that is happening behind the scenes and the fanbase just creates this narrative. Like even her boyfriend and lawyer get dragged. It’s like not everything to do with her Instagram , career has to have a big conspiracy and we need to blame people .

my post was nothing about the Conservatorship, as I said , I am free Britney. It was more about thinking that there could be two sides or stuff happening behind the scenes so we don’t need to always assume the worse about people.

I was playing devils advocate and just thinking from a psychological stand point why we project so much on her . 

nonetheless I apologize for this topic. And if I could I’d delete it 

Moderator is it possible to lock this 

6 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Ironically, I do believe Jamie first play was to make the media think he stepped down, now his second play is to make her look unfit …so the general public can be like oh Jamie stepped down and look what happened. So I do believe this is a strategy.

I didn’t think about it that way :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 1