Real Talk! Why do we believe everything to be true and why are all bad things not her fault?

Who is perfect ? .. who does not have issues , flaws , insecurities, tempers, moments of being silly , moments of being in the wrong etc… ??? Yet this women has no FREEDOM!!!! If she was a man .. she would not be in this mess. FREEBRITNEY!!! If we had our lives stolen and no voice while being plastered on every news paper and website… I think many would think negatively. Its sensationalized times a million with this poor women. Free her and allow her to make mistakes and do or say , spend , marry , bear children .. allow her freedom !! Freedom !!!  We are all our worst enemies at some points in our lives..Thats called being human . We do not even get to hear her speak without her being silenced. If she was poor.. she would be free. Freebritney!!!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I’ve been a die hard fan since 98, but as the years have gone, girl has shown us time and time again that she isn’t perfect and she makes mistakes. My question is why do we take her word for everything now .. and never question that there may be 2 sides to every story.

I’m not talking about the conservatorship as a whole, but we as a fan base have villanized everyone around her and blamed everyone for her shortcomings. 

I believe in Free Britney, but I also don’t believe everyone is a villain. We really don’t know her , nor anyone around her. Girl has changed since 2004, just like all of us have. 

So from a psychological level I just wonder why we never doubt anything she says or does … without blaming others.

the end. I’ll get hate for this but it’s a real question … we really judge a lot on public interviews from 2000-2008. 

I love her and I respect her, but I don’t put her on this pedestal that she never wanted to be on. 

I think you are lying. Or you just don’t care about human rights.

First of all, you being a fan is actually irrelevant. If you loved the artist persona when you were a kid but is sitting here as an adult and excusing human trafficking you are not pro Free Britney. You can be a fan of an artist and still horrible to the human being the artist is. Like, wasn’t John Lennon ******** by a fan? 
Fans can be crazy, oblivious etc. You like the music, you live to look at styled pictures of her. And you are trying to tell people to stop calling out those exploiting her, you are basically here running team Con’s arrends like you get paid for it.

People in human trafficking needs advocates more than fans. You can be an advocate and a fan, or just an advocate, both helps Britney. Being a fan and not an advocate does not help her human rights.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

It's just that in this moment - coming off of the June 23 testimony - criticizing her for any small thing seems petty vis a vis the massive injustice that is the c-ship. 

This. It's not the right time to come after Britney for every small error she eventually makes. Not the right time at all.

She has been treated like a criminal, and she shouldn't be.

We should all have her back right now, it's the moment we all stand up for her. 

And we should remain suspicious of things, question people, question medias, question her Instagram, until she is free or is able to really speak for herself. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Get ready for the dragging of your life! You’ll be called Team Con more than even Team Con is called Team Con. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Bruh! I just got called a “pawn” from team Con pretending to be a fan in another thread because I said that Britney’s own sons said she doesn’t care for the dogs properly. These people sound like conspiracy theorists lol. 

What’s more disturbing is the length they will justify any behavior from Britney. When she was accused of ***ual harassment from a bodyguard years ago certain fans where saying sick stuff like “oh what a wimp he should enjoy that” and “if I was him I’d let her assault me”. But lord knows if the tables were switched they’d be raising hell.

It’s disturbing how they have such blind loyalty and believe that she can do no wrong.

I’m a huge fan of her since I was a little kid. But I also like keeping it real and I realize that as much as I love Britney she’s imperfect and has flaws like everyone else.

• Love 2

@Intheblue where were you between 2008 and 2019 (basically til the present time) when she was blamed for EVERYTHING?

how she looked, how she dressed, how she performed on Circus and Femme Fatale Tours, awkward moments in interviews, how she interacted on X Factor, how she looked old and “needed a chemical peel” or “eyelift” 

or how disrespectful she was to fans for awkward meet n greet moments… “if you’re uncomfortable then dont do them” “if she’s has socially anxiety that bad, she should retire…”

I could go on. I’ve lurked since before circus era. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Because we’ve been lied to and gaslighted for 13 years and basically every conspiracy and rumor turned out to be true. Britney said she didn’t speak out because she was afraid no one would believe her, so I’m choosing to believe her now.

Yes, she’s human. Yes she makes mistakes and will continue to do so. But after what she’s been put through, what she’s still being put through, and all the light and positivity she has put out into the world and continues to do so despite everything, means her being free and happy and getting the benefit of the doubt is my priority for her. The mistakes she makes now are nothing compared to what’s been done to her.

All of the people around her have either enabled or encouraged this cship, the money laundering/theft, the abuse, the human rights violations. Why shouldn’t we believe Britney?

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Thank you. Ppl who still call us conspiracy theorists etc are disgusting. Especially considering things ended up being worst than what we assumed and talked about.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I’ve been a die hard fan since 98, but as the years have gone, girl has shown us time and time again that she isn’t perfect and she makes mistakes. My question is why do we take her word for everything now .. and never question that there may be 2 sides to every story.

I’m not talking about the conservatorship as a whole, but we as a fan base have villanized everyone around her and blamed everyone for her shortcomings. 

I believe in Free Britney, but I also don’t believe everyone is a villain. We really don’t know her , nor anyone around her. Girl has changed since 2004, just like all of us have. 

So from a psychological level I just wonder why we never doubt anything she says or does … without blaming others.

the end. I’ll get hate for this but it’s a real question … we really judge a lot on public interviews from 2000-2008. 

I love her and I respect her, but I don’t put her on this pedestal that she never wanted to be on. 

1. She was saying that she wasn’t perfect and makes mistakes from the start..  and I believe her in that we all are the humans

2. She was under the fire for no reason and then she become prisoner.. meanwhile I don’t see any reason why she should deserve all that bad things that happened to her - if u know any give us proof or delete ur account! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 3

I'm only going to comment on things that happened before the conservatorship, 'cause obviously nothing justifies the guardianship and the abuses that followed, it is not human, it is not fair with anybody.

Well, i love britney sooo much, but she is definitely not perfect and she has made mistakes, like everyone else,
but her worst mistake was marrying kevin, just 3 months after meeting him, she was the one who asked him to marry her and she bought the engagement ring herself, plus kevin had his "ex" pregnant at the time. from any point of view, that should never have happened.
I remember in the 2006 dateline interview the journalist asked her if she believed in Karma, 'cause she started with Kevin while her ex was pregnant  and brit was pregnant at the time at interview and apparently having problems in her marriage.

Also i didn't like it when she said she was a virgin when everyone knew she was already living with justin.

I posted this in another thread but I think it applies here:

Why is the argument that we believe Britney can do no wrong? Obviously she can she's human. The argument should be why is she expected to be perfect?

I haven't seen anyone say Britney could never do this what most are saying is that the timing and optics and based on the details were getting is extremely suspect. Dogs get sick all the time does that automatically mean neglect? No it doesn't. They didn't give her a fair chance to address the situation they just automatically took it into their own hands and blamed her afterwards.

If this nurse lady sole job is to look after the dogs then it would be her neglect if anything. Why would you not inform the owner of the pets ehats going on...oh wait probably because she doesn't even own herself. 

This isn't about weather or not Britney could have neglected her dogs it's about a pattern that we are witnessing. History shows that stories like this come up at the most opportune times and history also shows there are report she has spent lots of money on her dogs except back then tmz tried to paint it as she is reckless with her money now it doesn't fit the narrative and she is neglecting them? Which is it because it can't be both.

So stop trying to make it seem like we are acting like she is a God that can do no wrong we just are calling out the patterns we saw back in 2007 happening again. We see through it all.

Edited to add if you were around in 2007 you know this is how it starts. It's literally history repeating itself. Except back then they sold the story that she was neglecting her kids smh

• Love 1
  • Like 6
18 hours ago, Intheblue said:

i am not even gonna read the whole thread i believe people are attacking you and stuff 

i am just gonna heart this just to show some appreciation and share the same thoughts 

i really hope everything turns out okey at the end she is finally truly happy

• Love 1
16 hours ago, IoI said:

"And no, I'm not a perfect person, but I will tell you a lot of my mistakes and breakdowns and angry tantrums were only brought because of the circumstances which was their goal always to try to make me feel like I'm crazy, which I'm not."

Those are Britney's words from her latest testimony, so she already admitted it herself, she's not perfect, she's made mistakes so that's nothing new?! But this is a complicated situation and there are so many machinations taking place you can't just immediately point the finger at the one person that's at the center of it all.

This has nothing to do with putting someone on a pedestal, this woman is in a very vulnerable position where she can be easily exploited, it is natural people that care are concerned and not gobbling up everything the media puts out like it's the absolute truth.

Yes, all of this!

I'll add too that PTSD and trauma causes a lot of irritability and mood swings. You can't heal in the environment that made you unwell, so outbursts are actually a very human, sane response to an impossible situation.

I have nothing but empathy and respect for Britney and I believe her because I find what she's saying to be entirely realistic and plausible. I don't think anyone can really fathom how much of an abusive, twisted, manipulative POS a 'father' can actually be unless they grow up with one themselves. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You’re crucified on here for 1). being rational or a mediator and 2). not believing in conspiracy theories. Britney’s online stans have created a hostile environment. They only hear what they want to hear. 

Hello, Vivian's Media Matters team. Nice to meet you.

People believe it due to the paper trail.

Jordan and others after him have investigatedz documented and been vindicated. 

Not to mention supporting evidence from CourtVictim and DirtyJudge, LATimes, among others, re the players on the conservatorship racket, and reports from  the Michael Jackson case concerning the same lawyers.

I understand losing the Britney cash cow will be annoying for all concerned and a media smearing campaign is in order.

Thing is... People are not stupid.

Jordan and the others saw through it all.

So will we

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, MakeMe26 said:

Bruh! I just got called a “pawn” from team Con pretending to be a fan in another thread because I said that Britney’s own sons said she doesn’t care for the dogs properly. These people sound like conspiracy theorists lol. 

What’s more disturbing is the length they will justify any behavior from Britney. When she was accused of ***ual harassment from a bodyguard years ago certain fans where saying sick stuff like “oh what a wimp he should enjoy that” and “if I was him I’d let her assault me”. But lord knows if the tables were switched they’d be raising hell.

It’s disturbing how they have such blind loyalty and believe that she can do no wrong.

I’m a huge fan of her since I was a little kid. But I also like keeping it real and I realize that as much as I love Britney she’s imperfect and has flaws like everyone else.

Wtf is this nonsense? “I’m a huge fan of her since I was a little kid”. So? That says nothing about your values, morals or respect for her. She has more use of advocates like That Surprise Witness or Lisa Mac Carley who were not Britney fans as kids but actually advocate their ***** of for her civil rights, than someone who is sitting and enforcing old trash from the media you know nothing about in terms of factuality, and this while she is fighting for her life and depends on the narrative around her. 
I don’t think your collection of CD:S and autographs are even relevant. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, W0rk***** said:

the point of free britney is not to make britney a saint but for her to be free to make her own choices (and deal with the consequences) 

Obviously. Not buying media headlines when they have been so grossly inaccurate, fake news, s**ist and bought has nothing to do with making Britney a saint. Human and Civil Rights also does not depend the slightest on how much of a “saint” you are.

• Love 1

And actually it is the dog sitter / housekeeper's job to take care of the dogs.

Britney was working 10 hours a day to make millions for the CONs.

The house keeper / dog sitter was presumably paid from this money to 'take care of the dogs' and of 'Britney's home'.

What kind of housekeeper insolently takes photos of her employer's home when asked not to? 

Why send them to James? Obviously he is the employer calling the shots..

Hmm, he has poor judgement as a conservator  if he cannot hire a housekeeper / dog sitter who can actually take care of dogs.

Definitely he lacks capacity to make sound decisions

• Love 1