Real Talk! Why do we believe everything to be true and why are all bad things not her fault?

16 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

BANΒ  Β PLEASEΒ 

i swear if Jordan doesn't ban this kind of users, Imma have the confirmation that he's on the team con side.

I’ve been here for years, why would I be banned . Because the fan base here hates anyone and everyone that has been in Britney’s life for the past 15Β years?
Β 

It’s exactly thisΒ mentality ,Β you can’t be rationale cause if you are you’reΒ team con. I have free Britney gear I’ve been her loudest supporter.Β 

like for years this forum would hate on Britney for everything, outfits, lyp syncing, dancing, surgery, meet and greets, videos , interviews , promotion and it was really toxic towards her … now this forum has just flipped everything to still be awful, but it’s like not her fault it’s everyone else’s .Β 
Β 

My pointΒ was to ask a question on why we project perfection onto her and put her on a pedestal, claiming she can’t do anything wrong and when she does it’s not her fault.Β 
Β 

were attacking Mario Lopez now . Like it’s a really bad environment . I love Britney withΒ all my heart but I think this fanbase is not accepting reality and live in this alternate where primney on the dwad tour has been held hostage by the conservatorship.
Β 

When in reality we don’t know **** and we just keep hating on everyone around her . Even her boyfriend . There’s no one safe because we as a fan base thinkΒ Britney is god and can’t do anything we don’t like .

I don’t blame her if she never comes back to the spotlight , what kind of pressure that must be in her own words to be so pretty and perfect. Literally team con did all this **** to appease the fans so they can make money.
Β 

And everyone thinks it’s team con for why she didn’t dance perfectly. It’s just ridiculous . Give the girl more credit . She deserves freedoms from team con and her fans expectations

Β 

Β 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

i mean i see your point - but i don't think anyone thinks she's "perfect" or doesn't do "bad" things, i think we all know she's human and ****s up as anyone else.

but do you mean like regarding her testimony? cause i don't think she lied there's about anything.

or do you mean regarding her conservatorship? cause iΒ believe everything regarding her conservatorship has been a scam to **** her up and that she's basically at zero fault there.

but if you mean in general, then i get it; i find it weird that some fans cannot accept that she's not perfect. like for example, maybe she did cheat on justin timberlake... its possible, do i think less of her? no... im here 20 years later... whatever just trying to find an example of a rumor. so yesΒ i find it weird people don't accept she can make mistakes.

also, guys, we don't need to attack everyone who brings a different perspective to the forum. lets get the chat going, lets understand people, lets see where they come from, lets educate them, lets work together and tolerate more. i think its what britney would want. i think the OP raised a valid question and maybe didn't explain themselvesΒ fully?

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 5
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I’ve been here for years, why would I be banned . Because the fan base here hates anyone and everyone that has been in Britney’s life for the past 15Β years?

like for years this forum would hate on Britney for everything, outfits, lyp syncing, dancing, surgery, meet and greets, videos , interviews , promotion and it was really toxic towards her … now this forum has just flipped everything to still be awful, but it’s like not her fault it’s everyone else’s .Β 
Β 

My question was to ask a question on why we project perfection onto her and put her on a pedestal, claiming she can’t do anything wrong and when she does it’s not her fault.Β 
Β 

were attacking Mario Lopez now . Like it’s a really bad environment . I love Britney withΒ all my heart but I think this fanbase is not accepting reality and live in this alternate where primney on the dwad tour has been hostage by the conservatorship.
Β 

When in reality we don’t know **** and we just keep hating on everyone around her . Even her boyfriend . There’s no one safe because we as a fan base thinkΒ Britney is god and can’t do anything we don’t like .

I don’t blame her if she never comes back to the spotlight , what kind of pressure that must be in her own words to be so pretty and perfect. Literally team con did all this **** to appease the fans so they can make money.
Β 

And everyone thinks it’s team con for why she didn’t dance perfectly. It’s just ridiculous . Give the girl more credit . She deserves freedoms from team con and her fans expectations

ok i see what you mean now, and i think i agree to some extend, like for example: we don't like a song - OMG TEAM CON FORCED HER TO RECORD THIS SONG, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT HER. - yeah, thats annoying... she can have a bad song she chose and sung willingly... but the thing is we don't know what's her doing or what its team CON's doing right now.

but yes, there is a possibility that a someΒ of the things we complain about / don't love about her career from 2008 and on could come directly from her and not her team.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's a great question.

For example, the recent story about the housekeeper could be 100% true...We've heard time and time again that Britney has anger issues (and frankly, who wouldn't in her situation? Can't blame her a bit.)

Fans seem to haveΒ a hard time believing that Britney has flaws, and just like the rest of us, is human.

I remember jayden saying something in his live stream about one of the dogs being in a cage too longΒ  and a house keeper just took her (or she died he wasn't sure). Even if she did slap a phone out of someone's hand I wouldn't care, bc the house keeper was probably over stepping bounds and maybe Brit was afraid she'd get her dog "taken" away again. Besides, how can you accuse someone of battery for something so minor lol

5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i mean i see your point - but i don't think anyone thinks she's "perfect" or doesn't do "bad" things, i think we all know she's human and ****s up as anyone else.

but do you mean like regarding her testimony? cause i don't think she lied there's about anything.

or do you mean regarding her conservatorship? cause iΒ believe everything regarding her conservatorship has been a scam to **** her up and that she's basically at zero fault there.

but if you mean in general, then i get it; i find it weird that some fans cannot accept that she's not perfect. like for example, maybe she did cheat on justin timberlake... its possible, do i think less of her? no... im here 20 years later... whatever just trying to find an example of a rumor. so yesΒ i find it weird people don't accept she can make mistakes.

also, guys, we don't need to attack everyone who brings a different perspective to the forum. lets get the chat going, lets understand people, lets see where they come from, lets educate them, lets work together and tolerate more. i think its what britney would want. i think the OP raised a valid question and maybe didn't explain themselvesΒ fully?

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends

I think it's part of the product or character they created. Would Britney be bad if she cheated on Justin? Of course not! We've all **** up in any moment of our lifes. BUT some fans try to avoid the possibility because they think it would make Britney bad. It's strange.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I think it's part of the product or character they created. Would Britney be bad if she cheated on Justin? Of course not! We've all **** up in any moment of our lifes. BUT some fans try to avoid the possibility because they think it would make Britney bad. It's strange.

yes, you get it 100% - i think things like these areΒ what the OP meant. i can see some fans using the conservatorship as an escape goat for anything that does not fit the idea of her in their mind.Β hey, i know cause i've done that too.

is everything regarding the conservatorship wrong? yes.

can britney still **** up, be at fault, make mistakes and do "bad things" like shake up a maid? yesΒ conservatorship or not.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

Β 

My question was to ask a question on why we project perfection onto her and put her on a pedestal, claiming she can’t do anything wrong and when she does it’s not her fault.Β 
Β 

were attacking Mario Lopez now . Like it’s a really bad environment . I love Britney will all my heart but I think this fanbase is not accepting reality and live in this alternate where primney on the dwad tour has been hostage by the conservatorship.
Β 

When in reality we don’t know **** and we just keep hating on everyone around her . Even her boyfriend . There’s no one safe because we as a fan base thing Britney is god and can’t do anything we don’t like .

Β 

Britney is not perfect. But it's not even about her. I couldn't care less if she is Britney Spears or a random person, her entire inner circle SHOULD be questionned. Because everyone can be a complicit to some degree.Β 

And all these weird stories coming up lately are extremely suspicious.Β 

Her Instagram is suspicious.Β 

The whole thing is getting messier everyday, and you ask people to not raise an eyebrow ? Not gonna happen.Β 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, TeaWaiter said:

Just the shut the F up ! I didn't read.

I just browsed some of your posts and quotes.. Yo ! Most of the recent ones are not supporting Britney and questioning her. In your last quote you defended Robyn !! Really *****..

We don't need this kind of negativity in here, especially now.

You're not a fan, Fu€ k off

You’re a class act !Β 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yes, you get it 100% - i think things like these areΒ what the OP meant. i can see some fans using the conservatorship as an escape goat for anything that does not fit the idea of her in their mind.Β hey, i know cause i've done that too.

is everything regarding the conservatorship wrong? yes.

can britney still **** up, be at fault, make mistakes and do "bad things" like shake up a maid? yesΒ conservatorship or not.

Exactly, and it makes Britney more human and relatable. I don't get why they feel bad about it.Β 

Anyways, I'm happy that we refuse to use her mistakes to justify the conservatorship because SOME PEOPLE would be happy about that.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Because we’ve been lied to and gaslighted for 13 years and basically ever conspiracy and rumor happened to be true. Britney said she didn’t speak out because she was afraid no one would believe her, so I’m choosing to believe her now.

Yes, she’s human. Yes she makes mistakes and will continue to do so. But after what she’s been put through, what she’s still being put through, and all the light and positivity she has put out into the world and continues to do so despite everything means her being free and happy and getting the benefit of the doubt is my priority for her.

All of the people around her have either enabled or encouraged this cship, the money laundering/theft, the abuse, the human rights violations. Why shouldn’t we believe Britney?

Thank you for this response. I agree with this and this is where I was hoping the conversation would go. Like rationale reasons and facts.Β 

• Love 2

The thing is, we know Britney is not perfect and that is why a lot of us are drawn to her. She’s one of us, she makes mistakes - it’s a part of the human condition. A lot of celebrities try to make themselves seem perfect and we know Britney is not because she unashamedly shows and tells us that.Β Β She’s a good, albeit flawed, human.Β 
Β 

Britney has more grounds than most people to be lashing out at the moment, so if today’s news is true I certainly won’t be holding that against her. We’ve all acted in the heat of the moment. Whatever is going down right now, she has proved time and time again that a conservatorship is not only unnecessary, but a violation.

• Love 6