Real Talk! Why do we believe everything to be true and why are all bad things not her fault?

27 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Britney is not perfect. But it's not even about her. I couldn't care less if she is Britney Spears or a random person, her entire inner circle SHOULD be questionned. Because everyone can be a complicit to some degree. 

And all these weird stories coming up lately are extremely suspicious. 

Her Instagram is suspicious. 

The whole thing is getting messier everyday, and you ask people to not raise an eyebrow ? Not gonna happen. 

THIS!!!! ALL OF THIS!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

You’re a class act ! 

No ! I don't need you to tell me about me being a class act

I want explanation about your recent posts and quotes that defended some of the team con members and questioned and discredited Britney.

a fan since 98 my *** :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Like 5

Britney has literally no one in her life advocating for her.. I’ll be dammed if I turn my back on her like everyone else. 

sure it may be true, but the way her father and the media uses anything as leverage to question her mental health is disgusting and I won’t be on that side 

• Love 4

Regardless of whether she’s telling the FULL truth or not…what’s been done to her is abhorrent.  They took her youth…her prime child-bearing years.  The time a person truly comes into their own is in their 30’s and she spent that entire decade under a micromanaging team who, basically, owned her and her money.  Making mistakes doesn’t warrant a conservatorship.  Treatable mental health issues don’t warrant a conservatorship (I’m not saying the OP feels differently don’t get me wrong).  But because of the injustice mess she has faced and the uphill battle she still has to fight…I will believe that what she is saying is, more truth than lie.  Maybe some exaggeration in there, but what reason does she have to blatantly lie?  She deserves a life like everyone else and if she’s unable to conceive a child if and when this thing ends, then these monsters robbed her of motherhood (again).

Yes, she does wrong.  Yes, she isn’t perfect.  But I’ll continue to rally behind her and believe that her words are of, at least, HER truth.  She doesn’t deserve this torture.

• Love 8

I think it’s sickening that teamcon insists on assigning blame to her all whilst maintaining their grip on power.

She’s either completely mentally handicapped and entirely incapable of controlling her own actions, in which case, she couldn’t possibly be blamed for anything. Or, she’s a normal adult capable of managing her own decisions (good and bad), in which case they have no business controlling her. 

They need to pick one, they cannot have both. 

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, IoI said:

"And no, I'm not a perfect person, but I will tell you a lot of my mistakes and breakdowns and angry tantrums were only brought because of the circumstances which was their goal always to try to make me feel like I'm crazy, which I'm not."

Those are Britney's words from her latest testimony, so she already admitted it herself, she's not perfect, she's made mistakes so that's nothing new?! But this is a complicated situation and there are so many machinations taking place you can't just immediately point the finger at the one person that's at the center of it all.

This has nothing to do with putting someone on a pedestal, this woman is in a very vulnerable position where she can be easily exploited, it is natural people that care are concerned and not gobbling up everything the media puts out like it's the absolute truth.

Wait side note, is there a full transcript of this testimony?

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think it’s sickening that teamcon insists on assigning blame to her all whilst maintaining their grip on power.

She’s either completely mentally handicapped and entirely incapable of controlling her own actions, in which case, she couldn’t possibly be blamed for anything. Or, she’s a normal adult capable of managing her own decisions (good and bad), in which case they have no business controlling her. 

They need to pick one, they cannot have both. 

However they have had both for a long time. This is an injustice of a generation in my opinion. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TeaWaiter said:

No ! I don't need you to tell me about me being a class act

I want explanation about your recent posts and quotes that defended some of the team con members and questioned and discredited Britney.

a fan since 98 my *** :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Oh my Lordy, such a goober to have to explain that a 5 second clip from a one hour documentary.. might be taken out of context . Apologies that I don’t think Robin didn’t confirm with Britney about working on her birthday and that she may be in that boardroom because Britney may have not wanted to attend a stupid meeting like that.  I also assume they were  trying to show how dedicated Britney was to the Vegas show by saying how she was willing to work on her birthday. (Sticks out tongue while biting down)

anyways like you said I’ll shut up now. Take care sweetie

24 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Oh my Lordy, such a goober to have to explain that a 5 second clip from a one hour documentary.. might be taken out of context . Apologies that I don’t think Robin didn’t confirm with Britney about working on her birthday and that she may be in that boardroom because Britney may have not wanted to attend a stupid meeting like that.  I also assume they were  trying to show how dedicated Britney was to the Vegas show by saying how she was willing to work on her birthday. (Sticks out tongue while biting down)

anyways like you said I’ll shut up now. Take care sweetie

How about the one where you defended Lynn for drugging Britney......

Yeah ! Just STFU, and stop spitting your venom left and right. It's a fu€king Britney Spears fan website. All we do is support her especially NOW if you can't then GTFO here 

• Love 6

It’s not just from interviews though. Literally never heard a fellow celebrity say anything but nice things about her. Everyone who has ever worked with her has praised her as one the kindest, most gentle souls they have met.
Of course there’s a lot of trash out there, but the kind of people that put it out there always seem to be the person to benefit from it. The housekeeper for example, how much do you want to bet that she tries to sue Britney now?

These people all have something to gain from **** talking Britney. We know she’s not perfect, she’s admitted as much. However, does that make her a bad person? No. I believe she is good, despite how she’s been treated.

• Love 3

Britney ain’t perfect, she has flaws, she’s done some not so nice stuff like every human being, problem is, the cship makes it hard to believe what’s a fact and what’s a lie, we all know Jamie is hell bent on keeping this thing in place so it’s not hard to believe that his side will take something she does and completely blow it out of proportion to make the world believe she needs this thing.

Clearly she’s not a saint but how are we to know what’s being embellished for Team CONS sake??? That’s why stuff has to be questioned and by that I mean the important stuff like this current news story, not if she recorded a sucky song, a lot of artists do, it’s not that deep, lol, so in that regard, I do agree some fans take it to far by going on the attack for everything or blaming team CON for everything but most of us are just choosing to give her the benefit of the doubt with a lot of stuff cuz team CON have clearly been manipulating the storyline for 13 years even most fans bought their spiel, well the wool is finally being pulled up and Britney deserves the benefit of the doubt.

If there was no cship and we still got this story, I’d be like, oh look she has a temper like most people, myself included, lol, but that’s just not the case, the cship is what muddies the water.

• Like 1