Christina in an old interview talking about Britney!

18 minutes ago, lali92 said:

She was bitter. And not just this time. Even before and after this. You can look it up.

She was never the global phenomenon as Britney was and that bugged her.

Her persona was also fabricated by her label and management. 

And Britney wasn't lost and didn't needed help at that time. She was a 21-22 year old superstar who went out to parties. Shocker! Let's alert the inquisition!

This is the exact thinking that got her into the conservatorship. Stop trying to control people.

Well, I don't think but you have some valid points Christina could've worded this out better but she aint lying here at all - Britney didn't sing live while Madonna and Christina did - Christina and Brit go way back, she sided with JT thats why Brit got distant and her downfall started after this she must've seen it, not trying to defend Christina she was obviously bitter but she was concerned for Brit just better choice of words could've happened. Brit was too perfect and had a lot of pressure while it wasn't for Christina, Britney after JT did went to a downward spiral and we can't deny that she needed good people around her which sadly never happened for Brit she was young and at the top and she herself said she was lonely, she needed good people around!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, lali92 said:

She was bitter. And not just this time. Even before and after this. You can look it up.

She was never the global phenomenon as Britney was and that bugged her.

Her persona was also fabricated by her label and management. 

And Britney wasn't lost and didn't needed help at that time. She was a 21-22 year old superstar who went out to parties. Shocker! Let's alert the inquisition!

This is the exact thinking that got her into the conservatorship. Stop trying to control people

I think Xtina was never jealous of Britney's success, considering Xtina wasn't happy with the music and image her label wanted to sell her, she was not happy being a pop sensation, and it wasn't a label's game or anything planned, she really fired her manager.

She cared more about recognition as a true artist and respect from the industry, and after winning the Grammy over Britney. she was definitely much less going to envy Britney after that.

Worldwide fame or being a "global phenomenon or  more album sales does not equal industry respect.

Xtina with her first album won a Grammy,
With "stripped" she won another Grammy for beautiful.
With "back to basics" she won a another Grammy for Hurt and she continued to be successful while Brit still was too controlled, 
there was nothing to envy.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

I think Xtina was never jealous of Britney's success, considering Xtina wasn't happy with the music and image her label wanted to sell her, she was not happy being a pop sensation, and it wasn't a label's game or anything planned, she really fired her manager.

She cared more about recognition as a true artist and respect from the industry, and after winning the Grammy over Britney. she was definitely much less going to envy Britney after that.

Worldwide fame or more album sales does not equal industry respect.

Xtina with her first album won a Grammy,
With "stripped" she won another Grammy for beautiful.
With "back to basics" she won a another Grammy for Hurt and she continued to be successful while Brit still was too controlled, 
there was nothing to envy.

tumblr_lvj59clBjj1qmuoyho1_500.gif

If she wasn't jealous then why was she always commenting some **** about Britney? While Britney was always silent about her. That's the point I'm making. She was always throwing shade, not just this one. 

Anyways, this is not even worth talking about. It was 20 years ago.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, lali92 said:

tumblr_lvj59clBjj1qmuoyho1_500.gif

If she wasn't jealous then why was she always commenting some **** about Britney? While Britney was always silent about her. That's the point I'm making. She was always throwing shade, not just this one. 

Anyways, this is not even worth talking about. It was 20 years ago.

Xtina did not mention her in every interview, reporters simply asked her questions and she just answered, :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

There were no vetoed topics in his interviews like...:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

It was not shadow, it was the truth that many fans denied.

9 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Xtina did not mention her in every interview, reporters simply asked her questions and she just answered, :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

There were no vetoed topics in his interviews like...:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Suit yourself.:messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: 

Ps.: Britney was always asked about Xtina, and she could always answer like an intelligent, polite human being. She didn't needed to drag others to gain some attention.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

She always gave me "jealousy" vibes, especially in her Stripped era.

She was bitter right after the VMAs performance and shaded Madonna and Britney but not MTV. She was asked about MATM and shaded that too.

I doubt she ever wanted to talk with Britney, I think it was the opposite, Britney wanted to talk and xtina gave the cold shoulder.

Christina said she talked with Britney after her breakup and Brit shut down real fast "I don't remember talking to her about that".

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, blackoutinthezone said:

The truth is she was annoyed because Britney and Madonna's kiss was all anyone could talk about and most people forgot she was even there :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

This is the answer.

To this day many (most?) don't know Christina was there. It just underscored their gap in popularity at the time, and it's pretty easy to understand why she would be pissed. 

Recently though she's been publicly saying the right things, so let's give her credit. As to what she privately thinks about Britney? Who the hell knows.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Girl that interview was literally 18 years ago. Xtina is NOT like that anymore. She's been saying really nice things about Britney for a long time now, and her statement after Britney's testimony was really kind and genuine. Let's go after Katy because that ***** been shading Britney as recently as 2019 and she NEVER supported the movement or Britney herself :gunney:

which kate would that be? i dont remember any famous singer called katy... anyways

7 hours ago, Prachi said:

Amazingly put she didn't lie about Brit being lost - and lets face it Britney was lost we just can't deny what is an obvious fact she married Kevin within months and we all know how it all turned out - Christina being a has been for the GP is not because she flopped because she doesn't try now, but I feel she could've worded it out nicely here but yes her intentions were correct and she spoke the truth. 

Christina and Britney go way back and Christina's mother love Brit a lot, both became a staple for the 2000s yet somehow Britney managed to span 25 years for all the right and wrong reasons but Christina and Brit have huge respect for each other now and I hope they reconnect when Brit is free. 

well mary j herself said that even with that voice xtina wouldnt go much far cause she was a biitchh unlike that didnt possess a powerful vocal ability but was nice to everyone she has met

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Lmao you're definitely in the wrong forum, but I get it, Xtina doesn't have any fansites since 2006. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

But don't worry, you're more than welcome here! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I actually understand where her anger comes from. 

Britney has sold twice the records she has and Christina is a far, far better vocalist. 

But her bitterness and her shade is just nasty and unnecessary.

If everything was about singing then Madonna and MJ also wouldn't have been found and Mariah would've topped even beatles in terms of selling. 

It's gross how quickly y'all turn back to the nastiness over decades old interviews, especially after Christina gave the most genuine statement in regards to Britney's testimony. And no, she didn't mature because "she had no choice." Some of y'all are just as bitter and nasty as you claim Christina is. The feud is boring, old and OVER :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1