Christina in an old interview talking about Britney!

20 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I don't feel her bitter at all, not jealous either, Britney's popularity, XTina had it, she even did better in the charts with her first singles, but she gave that up, she revealing against her record label and manager, and did not want to play the "pop princess" game, she got a more mature and urban album and won the respect of the industry, for every album she released at that time she won a Grammy.

The relationship between Brit and XTina was good, until 2003. I think the fact that XTina went on tour with Justin, was what upset Brit, considering how things ended between Brit and Justin, it seemed as if Aguilera sided team Justin. And I get it, it must have been uncomfortable for Britney to think that her former friend was going on tour with her ex. And that's the reason Brit was distant at the vma's.

But really xtina just told the truth, Britney and Madonna sang live and Brit did not.

Brit at that time,  was a lost girl who needed help, she started to be a party girl and a few months later she got married in Vegas a very immature and irresponsible act.

I remember that because of those comments of XTina, started the hated of Brit's fans towards her.  XTina just wanted to help her old friend, and some advice on how to rebel against her label and manager would have been good for Brit 

This really is the truth :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

Lmao you're definitely in the wrong forum, but I get it, Xtina doesn't have any fansites since 2006. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

But don't worry, you're more than welcome here! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

I love Britney, BUT I also like Xtina, any problem with that? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:
why here to be part of the B-army, the No 1 rule is to hate and mocking of xtina ?  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

when I hear some fans here say that Xtina never got over Brit's success, it makes me think that 

those same fans haven't gotten over the fact that she has a better voice.

I never understood the hated towards Xtina, she never said anything really bad against Brit, she just said she did playback which is true, and that brit seemed like a lost girl which is also true...some fans don't accept the truth, it just when Xtina said that, we thought she was wrong, because we thought britney was perfect at that time, but we have already realized that brit was lost.

if Xtina said something worse than that, I need receipts...

???

Xtina and Brit both are not perfect and have made mistakes, just like everyone else 

3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I love Britney, BUT I also like Xtina, any problem with that? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:
why here to be part of the B-army, the No 1 rule is to hate and mocking of xtina ?  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

when I hear some fans here say that Xtina never got over Brit's success, it makes me think that 

those same fans haven't gotten over the fact that she has a better voice.

I never understood the hated towards Xtina, she never said anything really bad against Brit, she just said she did playback which is true, and that brit seemed like a lost girl which is also true...some fans don't accept the truth, it just when Xtina said that, we thought she was wrong, because we thought britney was perfect at that time, but we have already realized that brit was lost.

if Xtina said something worse than that, I need receipts...

???

Xtina and Brit both are not perfect and have made mistakes, just like everyone else 

I don't have time to read that.  :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: I stopped in the second line. Btw, I have defended Xtina multiple times here, I just made a silly joke of her fansites (WiCh iZ tRuE :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:).

You're pressed for no reason, just look at that long paragraph. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1