Christina in an old interview talking about Britney!

5 minutes ago, rennen said:

I don't understand the point in bringing up old interview quotes. It does nothing but cause unnecessary trouble. 

I was reading this so thought of posting it, both women love each other and have moved way past this + I think Christina is speaking the truth here about Brit's lip syncing but yes she was bitter here. I didn't posted it for the shade to her at all.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lali92 said:

She was so jealous of Britney's success and popularity, poor girl just missed that extra spark and that made her bitter.

She seems like a much nicer and mature person now.

I don't feel her bitter at all, not jealous either, Britney's popularity, XTina had it, she even did better in the charts with her first singles, but she gave that up, she revealing against her record label and manager, and did not want to play the "pop princess" game, she got a more mature and urban album and won the respect of the industry, for every album she released at that time she won a Grammy.

The relationship between Brit and XTina was good, until 2003. I think the fact that XTina went on tour with Justin, was what upset Brit, considering how things ended between Brit and Justin, it seemed as if Aguilera sided team Justin. And I get it, it must have been uncomfortable for Britney to think that her former friend was going on tour with her ex. And that's the reason Brit was distant at the vma's.

But really xtina just told the truth, Britney and Madonna sang live and Brit did not.

Brit at that time,  was a lost girl who needed help, she started to be a party girl and a few months later she got married in Vegas a very immature and irresponsible act.

I remember that because of those comments of XTina, started the hated of Brit's fans towards her.  XTina just wanted to help her old friend, and some advice on how to rebel against her label and manager would have been good for Brit 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Girl that interview was literally 18 years ago. Xtina is NOT like that anymore. She's been saying really nice things about Britney for a long time now, and her statement after Britney's testimony was really kind and genuine. Let's go after Katy because that ***** been shading Britney as recently as 2019 and she NEVER supported the movement or Britney herself :gunney:

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

I don't feel her bitter at all, not jealous either, Britney's popularity, XTina had it, she even did better in the charts with her first singles, but she gave that up, she revealed against her record label and manager and didn't want to play the "pop princess" game, she got a more mature and urban album and won the respect of the industry, for every album she released at that time she won a Grammy.

The relationship between Brit and XTina was good, until 2003. I think the fact that XTina went on tour with Justin, was what upset Brit, considering how things ended between Brit and Justin, it seemed as if Aguilera sided team Justin. And I get it, it must have been uncomfortable for Britney to think that her former friend was going on tour with her ex. And that's the reason Brit was distant at the vma's.

But really xtina just told the truth, Britney and Madonna sang live and Brit did not.

Brit at that time,  was a lost girl who needed help, she started to be a party girl and a few months later she got married in Vegas a very immature and irresponsible act.

I remember that because of those comments XTina started the hated of Brit's fans towards her.  XTina just wanted to help her old friend, and some advice on how to rebel against her label and manager would have been good for Brit 

Britney sang live in VMA 2003, just watch the video again. What are you on about? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

I don't feel her bitter at all, not jealous either, Britney's popularity, XTina had it, she even did better in the charts with her first singles, but she gave that up, she revealing against her record label and manager, and did not want to play the "pop princess" game, she got a more mature and urban album and won the respect of the industry, for every album she released at that time she won a Grammy.

I remember that because of those comments of XTina, started the hated of Brit's fans towards her.  XTina just wanted to help her old friend, and some advice on how to rebel against her label and manager would have been good for Brit 

Amazingly put she didn't lie about Brit being lost - and lets face it Britney was lost we just can't deny what is an obvious fact she married Kevin within months and we all know how it all turned out - Christina being a has been for the GP is not because she flopped because she doesn't try now, but I feel she could've worded it out nicely here but yes her intentions were correct and she spoke the truth. 

Christina and Britney go way back and Christina's mother love Brit a lot, both became a staple for the 2000s yet somehow Britney managed to span 25 years for all the right and wrong reasons but Christina and Brit have huge respect for each other now and I hope they reconnect when Brit is free. 

• Love 5

Britney just turned 21.

I feel like the whole whitney wanted to be the hood girl, unlike the package she was molded to sell.

Britney wanted to be more like Xtina and wild and rebel..

I always felt that she was held to a super impossible standard of perfection, because of the role model..

Chaotic revealed she was just like whitney Houston, sailors mouth, everything completely opposite of what was being sold to the public, like the real Britney was finally there

• Love 2