What did you think when britney married Kevin?

Can’t say I ever really liked Kevin. However I was mostly indifferent to their relationship. Even though I did think it wasn’t the best.

However I was happy when it got announced at the end of 2006 they were divorcing. Remember that song that leaked “Fed Up” that wasn’t even Britney singing, it was Amy Miles? It started blowing up on the radio. Everyone in the general public just seemed so excited for a new Britney era. For those very few months it just seemed like there was so much hope for what was coming next…

Then the events of 2007 happened. And public opinion really shifted and it took basically until 2021 with the NYT’s Framing Britney and her June 23rd testimony before the general public started rooting for her again.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, websurfer22 said:

Can’t say I ever really liked Kevin. However I was mostly indifferent to their relationship. Even though I did think it wasn’t the best.

However I was happy when it got announced at the end of 2006 they were divorcing. Remember that song that leaked “Fed Up” that wasn’t even Britney singing, it was Amy Miles? It started blowing up on the radio. Everyone in the general public just seemed so excited for a new Britney era. For those very few months it just seemed like there was so much hope for what was coming next…

Then the events of 2007 happened. And public opinion really shifted and it took basically until 2021 with the NYT’s Framing Britney and her June 23rd testimony before the general public started rooting for her again.

The only good thing to come out of this long battle is that people are FINALLY realising the truth and how Britney isn’t crazy and I truly believe people will no longer bang on about how ‘she’s lost her mind’  ‘she’s out of control’. They will now know WHY and how damaged she is from this abuse.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I never liked Kevin (and I was disgusted with him for already involved with someone else who was carrying his child)

…but I never thought he would do her quite as dirty as he did.

THIS!!!! Shar was preg with their second child and I was horrified by that!   🚩🚩🚩 At the time, I hoped someone close to B would advise her that the way she landed this guy was probably the way she'd lose him (cheating).  And I totally agree with the second part as well.  I did not see how evil he was.  I assumed he was kind of dumb but sweet enough to B for her to overlook his "rough edges". I didn't think the relationship would last but I did NOT expect him to be as aggressively manipulative after the divorce. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

To be bl**tly honest:

I thought she was desperate.

Its obvious that she was using him to get over Justin and just the fact that SHE

proposed shows she "loved" him more than he did.

Tbh I dont really have much to say about this era in her life cause

she disgusted me when she was with him.

When she was with him, she became this trashy *****y girl that just was too much.

I also dont like that she took someone's man,

even if the man is gonna break up with their s.o, DOESNT mean you should move in and steal him!

Sadly I think she had to learn her lesson the hard way and thats cause of her stupid, thoughtless decision

to marry that piece of crap

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Anna Karina said:

I also really liked the wedding pictures, I think even Kevin seems to be geniunely happy in them - but I always was a little suspicious of the marriage, it felt so fast after her relationship with him has been made public.

It was a quick relationship. I’m actually pretty sure they got married as quickly as they did because she was pregnant. Didn’t she have Sean 10 months after they married? Pregnancies are 40 weeks. 

I really, REALLY disliked Kevin from the start and I didn't even know about the whole baby thing. It was so obvious that Britney was desperate at the time and Im surprised it lasted for as long as it did really. I remember their PDA that seemed "over the top". It was like they had to prove a love that wasn't really there. I also think her note proves that he was a big part of her fall... 

700@70.jpg

700@70.jpg

D71G7NPXYAAWLOO.jpg

I got the feeling that deep down he liked his cigarettes more than he liked Britney. But he loved the publicity it gave him. (And sadly the other chicks too.) 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

To be bl**tly honest:

Its obvious that she was using him to get over Justin and just the fact that SHE

When she was with him, she became this trashy *****y girl that just was too much.

even if the man is gonna break up with their s.o, DOESNT mean you should move in and steal him!

Sadly I think she had to learn her lesson the hard way and thats cause of her stupid, thoughtless decision

Girl… what is this? “Get over Justin” when she was the one telling him to move on. She just wanted to get married and have a family. And there’s nothing wrong with the woman proposing. Blame the man if he leaves his pregnant wife, not the other woman wtf. And if you don’t like her “trashiness,” that’s not her problem. She was clearly very happy in Chaotic and has different sides to her personality. “Learn her lesson the hard way” is so… icky 

A lot of misogyny in your comment tbh. Hard to believe you’re really even a B Spears fan with this comment 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

To be bl**tly honest:

I think she was drawn to him because he was the polar opposite of JT. Like around the breakup with Justin, I remember her saying something like she was sick of ‘overly PC’ guys who played by the rules all the time ….and then KF came along who was this care free, chill guy and that was probably really refreshing for her.

I feel like, she maybe felt she could rebel with KFed and be let loose, where as she had to be this perfect version of herself with JT.

IDk just something I thought 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Girl… what is this? “Get over Justin” when she was the one telling him to move on. She just wanted to get married and have a family. And there’s nothing wrong with the woman proposing. Blame the man if he leaves his pregnant wife, not the other woman wtf. And if you don’t like her “trashiness,” that’s not her problem. She was clearly very happy in Chaotic and has different sides to her personality. “Learn her lesson the hard way” is so… icky 

A lot of misogyny in your comment tbh. Hard to believe you’re really even a B Spears fan with this comment 

OH SHUT UP!!
I KNEW they're would be idiots like you defending her marriage to that thing!

I NEVER SAID IT WAS BAD FOR THE WOMAN TO PROPOSE!
I SAID SHE DID IT CAUSE SHE WAS MORE IN LOVE!

Get out of here with your biasness!

But then again, 

im NOT suprised by your behavior based on your username.

And also its ironic that it is can you handle my truth when the truth is

YOU CANT! 

LOL you cant even handle another person's opinion!

BYE BICH! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think she was drawn to him because he was the polar opposite of JT. Like around the breakup with Justin, I remember her saying something like she was sick of ‘overly PC’ guys who played by the rules all the time ….and then KF came along who was this care free, chill guy and that was probably really refreshing for her.

I feel like, she maybe felt she could rebel with KFed and be let loose, where as she had to be this perfect version of herself with JT.

IDk just something I thought 

Yeah you at least get what im saying compared to the other moron who replied to my comment.

She could've had ANY man she wanted yet she chose that piece of garbage?! :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I love Britney but she has the WORST taste in men!

I hope she realizes its cause of him that shes in a conservatorship.

She ruined her life cause she was thinking with her lower regions than with her brain.

( im NOT shaming her for that cause I've acted like that with a guy before)

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah you at least get what im saying compared to the other moron who replied to my comment.

She could've had ANY man she wanted yet she chose that piece of garbage?! :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I love Britney but she has the WORST taste in men!

I hope she realizes its cause of him that shes in a conservatorship.

She ruined her life cause she was thinking with her lower regions than with her brain.

( im NOT shaming her for that cause I've acted like that with a guy before)

It sucks tho because we all make  bad judgements in our early twenties and trust the the wrong people and do stupid s hi t. We learn and grow from them but like Brinny said… she’s having to pay for them for a really long time 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Oh I would never think you would shame anyone!

• Like 1