What did you think when britney married Kevin?

KFed was a red flag personified.

I'm pretty sure that's why she fell so hard for him. She was looking to totally rebel and buck the system that controlled her every move. She looked happy though, and she had been super open for a few years about how much she longed to be a young mom...so, I felt that it was her decision. People make mistakes, especially when they fall in love.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

It sucks tho because we all make  bad judgements in our early twenties and trust the the wrong people and do stupid s hi t. We learn and grow from them but like Brinny said… she’s having to pay for them for a really long time 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Oh I would never think you would shame anyone!

I said that cause people might think I was s.l.u.t shaming when I wasnt.

That DEFINITELY happened to me!

When I was 21, I fell for someone that was SO not the type of guy I would go with.

He was a **** addict who was homeless and I guess the kindness in me let him

live with me and also would think he was gonna "change" for me and get off of *****

but obviously that didnt happen.

Literally 5 years ago TODAY was when our relationship ended and it STILL affects me to this day!

So I can totally relate to Britney.

My ex was like my own k-fed except I didnt marry or have kids with him.

• Love 1

Kevin just represented the beginning of her downfall. Everyone knew he was in it for all the wrong reasons and very few people actually supported their relationship. Brit looked happy on the surface but he was the ultimate gold digger and now look at the situation she’s in. She’s paid him millions of dollars and they don’t even really speak. 

• Like 1