What did you think when britney married Kevin?

i started stanning in 2004 so when she got married i was a new fan. i didn’t like kevin at all - i thought he was with her for the money. time proved it was true, sadly. i remember being so relieved and sad at the same time when she asked for divorce in 2006. i thought it was going to be her best era -single, happy, empowered :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

He destroyed her image so i hated him. He really brought her down a few class levels. I feel the same way today, and it’s sad to me that he has been the primary parent to their boys. 

Excuse me? Britney destroyed her own image. Not Kevin. She knew what she was doing.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Excuse me? Britney destroyed her own image. Not Kevin. She knew what she was doing.

Wont agree on this, Brit was in love I agree with the consequences but Kevin played a huge role he never cared people fall in love with wrong people all the time. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I disagree. Britney knew she was getting involved with a man with a baby on the way with another woman, but she morphed into him. I think Britney was so in love and desperate for a family that she just went with it. You could see the complete change in her when she got serious with Kevin.  He was not a positive influence in her life. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I think people who have lived this will agree, absolutely no one liked this guy and everyone knew he is using her but Brit was genuinely in love she was happy with him! 

This is why it was so hard as a fan. She was clearly head over heels in love, and ****matized by him. That whole era was so awful as a fan. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

I also really liked the wedding pictures, I think even Kevin seems to be geniunely happy in them - but I always was a little suspicious of the marriage, it felt so fast after her relationship with him has been made public.

Kevin seems genuinely happy in the pics for the wrong reasons.

belen-esteban-1562838995.gif

• Like 2