POM music video dancers are the funniest thing you will see today

I feel like the bad back up dancers is intended... I dunno I feel like Britney is a lot more masterful than we give her credit for... I mean technically if we follow the video format these are just random club girls which makes it so much funnier to me, cuz they’re in the bathroom doing choreography!!!  Wow I love b even more... ohhhfun fact, I used to think Britney’s hair being put up was part of the dance routine... I was like this b... I wish I could put my hair up like that while dancing!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
27 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

she went to a paris hilton lookalike audition and said who wants cash  . . . .. rest is history  

20 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

lmao they probably only came for party girl role, and Brit was like you gon be my backup dancers today

Yeah it was this pribably.

They looks so lost lmao. You can see fear in their face on some parts nnnn

• Haha 7
4 hours ago, Who Can I Trust said:

I’ve seen the video 1000 times and only realised a couple of weeks ago, that if you look at the bald guy dancing behind her, he accidentally slaps the girl beside him in the face. Then he turns around and is like “oh, I’m sorry”😂
Music Video Dancing GIF

OMFGGGGGGG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Who Can I Trust said:

I’ve seen the video 1000 times and only realised a couple of weeks ago, that if you look at the bald guy dancing behind her, he accidentally slaps the girl beside him in the face. Then he turns around and is like “oh, I’m sorry”😂
Music Video Dancing GIF

Also blonde girl dancer (from bathroom) strikes again with some move unique to her nnnn

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods

FYI, the girl in the grey dress ACTUALLY WAS hammered as fu*k :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:she said it in an interview. They weren't supposed to film the MV that day at all so she went out and had drinks, but then she got called back later on as they couldnt find anybody else on such short notice and she had to jump back in and do it drunk :orangu_orangutan_ape: POM is one of my fave vids because its so messy yet they made it work :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
7 hours ago, Who Can I Trust said:

Music Video Dancing GIF

THE BACKGROUND DANCERS ARE A TOTAL MESS :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: