POM music video dancers are the funniest thing you will see today

5 minutes ago, very_urban said:

They probably didn't have enough time to learn the choreography since Britney came up with it on the spot.

3 minutes ago, benko said:

Is it like this in the actual vid? How have I never noticed :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Brit slays though.

Yeah. But to be fair they weren't actual dancer nnnn.

They can pass it when you look at them together (like that cheerleader effect) but when you look at them separately  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, Who Can I Trust said:

I’ve seen the video 1000 times and only realised a couple of weeks ago, that if you look at the bald guy dancing behind her, he accidentally slaps the girl beside him in the face. Then he turns around and is like “oh, I’m sorry”😂
Music Video Dancing GIF

This video truly represents 2007 era partying mess. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Who Can I Trust said:

I’ve seen the video 1000 times and only realised a couple of weeks ago, that if you look at the bald guy dancing behind her, he accidentally slaps the girl beside him in the face. Then he turns around and is like “oh, I’m sorry”😂
Music Video Dancing GIF

LMAO i remember this s.hit :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Iconic :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Who Can I Trust said:

Music Video Dancing GIF

2007 music video, quite literally slaps to this day 🙌🏻😂

• Haha 2