Britney Spears' new attorney raises "serious questions" about "the evident dissipation of Ms. Spears' fortune" and included a Forbes' article that reveals Britney's net worth is "shockingly low" compared to her peers

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's so frustrating to think that all of this could've been avoided if Britney was granted the counsel of her own choice since the beginning :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Yeah Judge Goetz just completely screwed Britney by saying she wasn’t able to hire her own attorney. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, SkyNet said:

Ok, I need someone to look into Mathew. Is he have daugher or son who was huge fan of Britney growing up?

I feel like he is taking is so personal and serious, like he is protecting his child not just a client.

May be its looks like it because we got used to lazyass half attorney how and good for nothing...

Happy Despicable Me GIF

He’s so supportive! I just love him. He wore a pink tie to court (probably to symbolize Britney) and he slipped 2 references to her songs in the petition to remove Jamie. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I’ve been saying this..I remember her net worth being close to 400 million. She’s been out since  17 years old. Number one albums, sold out tours, merchandise, etc etc..movies, television, books, perfume, clothing. 
Her net worth ONLY 60m ????? I hope every single person that’s involved GETS SUED AND THROWN IN JAIL. And honestly, I wouldn’t blame her if doesn’t ever want to perform again.  

• Like 6
8 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Yeah Judge Goetz just completely screwed Britney by saying she wasn’t able to hire her own attorney. 

I really hope that judge gets arrested too. She clearly either took a bribe or just had a personal bias against Britney. Either way the law was broken when she approved the c-ship. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, AP4 said:

I really hope that judge gets arrested too. She clearly either took a bribe or just had a personal bias against Britney. Either way the law was broken when she approved the c-ship. 

The way she dismissed Britney’s concerns that her dad was drinking and that comment of “who is she to ask such a thing” when Britney wanted Jamie to undergo random alcohol/**** testing …. That was so bizarre. Especially given that Jamie is an alcoholic who has relapsed before! 

I hope they do an intense investigation into Goetz— not even just for how she handled Britney’s case but for how she treated other conservatees too.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I mean.... we've been talking about this for years in Exhale how someone of her caliber and success in not just music, but also successful fragrances, residencies, and other Britney brand sponsorships AND someone who's very frugal and humble compared to other celebrities, has such a low net worth?..... Glad a competent attorney in her life is finally bringing it up!

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

After they're done suing everyone who harmed her, milked her, used her.... I hope her net worth is back to what it should be AND WAY MORE.

• Love 2