Britney Spears' new attorney raises "serious questions" about "the evident dissipation of Ms. Spears' fortune" and included a Forbes' article that reveals Britney's net worth is "shockingly low" compared to her peers

Ok, I need someone to look into Mathew. Is he have daugher or son who was huge fan of Britney growing up?

I feel like he is taking is so personal and serious, like he is protecting his child not just a client.

May be its looks like it because we got used to lazyass half attorney how and good for nothing...

Happy Despicable Me GIF

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

To spend to much money yourself is one thing. To quietly sit and watch without full information what is happening with your money to then understand that your losing it. And there is nothing you can do about it. It breaks my heart!!! Why do they even want that much money that they haven't earned themselves? From your own family member? Do they feel love and happiness in their hearts? Having all her money? Do they feel safe, still? I think not. I hope you all get what you deserve!!! A broken heart that won't heal 💔

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, neverover said:

Every lawyer in the world would be dying to free Britney at this point. This is a very high profile case, probably in the past 20 years or so. If you win this case, you probably can charge $10,000 per hour and people will still pay for it. And that is from financial standpoint alone. Imagine if he's running for office. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

You know what.  I had that thought, he jumped on it so fast and so head first. I won't be surprised if he'll run for governor or something similar.

• Love 3