Britney Spears' new attorney raises "serious questions" about "the evident dissipation of Ms. Spears' fortune" and included a Forbes' article that reveals Britney's net worth is "shockingly low" compared to her peers

I love this. 

It’s sad to think that Sam lutfi, some random leech who spurned all these worries of her being taken advantage of, never would have ended up getting as much money as the cship did. 

even ppl who are suspicious of Sam asghari - Is it really that bad if she chooses to sugar momma him a bit, take him on vacations and help his career versus paying out millions upon millions of dollars a year for 13 years in ridiculous lawyer fees just for hearings to be delayed and them to push papers around while she can’t even spend her own money on herself? 

ridiculous. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Persona said:

*** **** he’s really not playing, he did his research. It shouldn’t even be that surprising to me because every good lawyer would ideally be like this. Ingham really did make me lose faith. 
this man’s on a hunt and team con’s days in freedom are numbered.

it's so frustrating to think that all of this could've been avoided if Britney was granted the counsel of her own choice since the beginning :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I love this. 

It’s sad to think that Sam lutfi, some random leech who spurned all these worries of her being taken advantage of, never would have ended up getting as much money as the cship did. 

even ppl who are suspicious of Sam asghari - Is it really that bad if she chooses to sugar momma him a bit, take him on vacations and help his career versus paying out millions upon millions of dollars a year for 13 years in ridiculous lawyer fees just for hearings to be delayed and them to push papers around while she can’t even spend her own money on herself? 

ridiculous. 

Exactly, I’m not really sold on Sam either way. He’s been super supportive lately which is awesome, but he’s also posted stuff to support what we now know were lies (like her vids saying all is well etc) however we don’t know what kind of NDA etc he’s had to sign to even be near Britney all this time so I’m really neither way on him, he obviously makes Britney super happy. Even when ppl say ‘he’s K-Fed 2.0’ ahh well so what? Lots of famous ppl have to pay huge support to their ex, Mel B has to pay that disgusting ex husband who abused her something crazy every month. What she has to pay Kevin every month in child support (which I’m sure to a degree she’s fine with because it helps her children) is nothing compared to what she’s paid for this BS c-ship AND what they’ve obviously allegedly been taking from her all these years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I so can’t wait to see HER name in documents and her *** have to go to court.  It will be so interesting to read what that weasel has to say and try to lie her way out of everything.  Under oath.  You don’t take advantage of people and get away with it forever.   Prepare your colon, Loucifer, the rupture is coming soon, I would suspect.

• Love 1
  • Like 1