Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This is absolutely ridiculous, it would hold ZERO weight.

Just because a woman is comfortable with her body does NOT equal she should not have basic human rights.

Some of you guys are doing the most, there is NOTHING unstable about this, so many celebs post stuff like this but suddenly when it is Britney she looks 'unstable' - LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.

To me is artistic and i love it. It ‘s also my opinion that they will use anything to make her look bad. 

3 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

No no nooooo Britney !!!! Not now 

The general public is not liking this..... and I'm not either tbh
I don't know what to believe ! Can't tell if it's her or team con..... but I guess it's her team cause this is so unlike her, they made her take these pics long ago and they had the idea to use and post them today just to discredit her and screw her image in order to damage her battle for freedom
And if it's her posting ! Britney girl ! this ain't the right time to post this kind of things
I think you should stay away from social media until you're 100 % free.

The general public are liking it though, so you’re wrong there. STOP de-railing the thread now! 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This is absolutely ridiculous, it would hold ZERO weight.

Just because a woman is comfortable with her body does NOT equal she should not have basic human rights.

Some of you guys are doing the most, there is NOTHING unstable about this, so many celebs post stuff like this but suddenly when it is Britney she looks 'unstable' - LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.

Oh please. This is not something someone should be doing, especially in a controversial conservatorship court case. We all want her to have freedom and to express herself but this is just too much and she has children that she should be thinking of also. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tprez said:

To me is artistic and i love it. It ‘s also my opinion that they will use anything to make her look bad. 

I'm glad that you love it.

However, in relation to the second part they can't be a good lawyer to be arguing that, as this is absolutely nothing - I work within the legal field and this sort of stuff would literally hold zero weight.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

There is another thread for you.

Are some of you the ones with dementia? She is basically naked on stage and in videos now you suddenly claim she should think of her children?

She's refusing to work but she's happily going in her garden taking her top off taking photos for her team? Seriously guys use your brains.

I don’t believe she has dementia and I’m on the same side as you. I love seeing her be free like this. I just wonder about the timing of these pictures and her conservatorship case. There is nothing illegal or wrong about her posing topless! I’m just saying I hope she doesn’t cause the court to question her actions. 

She does look so amazing though!!! I can’t even :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 3