Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

1 minute ago, The Finn said:

Again: to make Jamie enraged (he has demanded Britney to use bra in public) so that he’ll threaten her and she can file for restraining order and that way push him out as her conservator.

I hope you are right. The media is going to report on these pics eventually and I hope it doesn't affect the movement and make even more people bash us like Buzzfeed did already recently. 

I think it’s her way of gaining her confidence back?...  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

She just wants some validation and show the world that she still got it. It’s not the best way to do it and it won’t really help her in the long run but hey.. do you boo!  :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I hope you are right. The media is going to report on these pics eventually and I hope it doesn't affect the movement and make even more people bash us like Buzzfeed did already recently. 

The moment they manage to push Jamie out, Britney can take over the full control of her IG account and set the record straight. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

Have some of you people not seen britney in her earlier career prior to the conservatorship? Why y'all being so uptight over her posting her chest? Big deal, people got em. 

Shes posting on the weekend again btw 

It makes me wonder if the people who are most upset about this are Gen Z. I feel like the ones who have been around since the 90s aren't surprised by this. 

She is gorgeous! I'd be showing off my body if it look like that too 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tprez said:

To me is artistic and i love it. It ‘s also my opinion that they will use anything to make her look bad. 

that's the only thing i don't love about the picture - i don't think it was done very artistically like she has done before. or maybe she's going for a raw look?

36 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

After listening to the testimony a dozen times now, this feel really odd and makes me uncomfortable. What is the thought behind these? 

i feel the same way. i think its weird timing. i don't know.

she looks great! that's for sure but it feels like a weird time to post these. i don't know.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think Britney is posting these out of spite for years of being told not to post raunchy photos of herself. The other day Halsey posted a bare photo of her breast on instagram, so Britney can post this if she wants.

yeah, you're right 100%, but i think the people who don't like this picture just don't like the picture; for example myself. i prefer the other topless one she posted before this one. was much ***ier and nicer, this one not so much. in the other one she was looking at the camera and was so seductively owning it. this one is not a great take it think.

just an opinion. there are britney pics people like and some people don't like.

first t i t ney? amazing. this one not so much.

13 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It makes me wonder if the people who are most upset about this are Gen Z. I feel like the ones who have been around since the 90s aren't surprised by this. 

She is gorgeous! I'd be showing off my body if it look like that too 

It’s gotta be this current generation cuz they’re the whiniest little *****es who just look for **** to be offended by, lol, I’ve been here since day one and am Britney’s age, her doing this ain’t new to me and there ain’t nothing wrong with her doing it.

I would too if I had her body, if u got it, flaunt it.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Tprez said:

Well she looks so damn good but I fear team jamiesC&A will try to use this posts to make her seem unstable…

It wont hold in court… this is just self expression. They can try, but Britney’s lawyer is a good one. I mean, Do many celebs in IG post thirst traps all the time. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Timing is very odd. I'm full supporting her to send thirst traps cuz other celebraties doing all the time and nobody making fuss about it. But now I feel like they purposely choose now to send these pics. It's clearly not new pics. Once they gathered from Britney and they choose to share now. Who knows maybe they talked against csip in her posts cuz they want us to bellive Britney is the one who is using her IG now. I hope she is the one who actually approved these pics to share now on the middle of her battle.

it is new pics. she has the same nail polish as she did a few days ago in singing in the car with sam

This is seriously a non issue.  Still have enough covered similar to a bikini or a see through shirt with pasties.  I hate that ***** are so ***ualized  when literally their main purpose is to feed a child. Her bf runs around topless everyday and people drool over him lol. 

• Love 5

I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I’m going with that these photos are being intentionally shared by Britney as a reclamation of her body.

While a bit shocking and obviously risqué, they are still peaceful and serene photos - very Mother Natureney and a different kind of holy spiritualney. 

As others have pointed out, from professional photo shoots (which were significantly more S-E-X focused), as well as music videos (Gimme More, Make Me), her generally not wearing a bra, and definitely that topless flowers photo from in the yard, Britney really isn’t uptight about her b00bs. And there has a been an incredible movement in recent pop culture of female celebrities embracing toplessness as dominion over their own bodies and specifically not something to be shamed for or only to be made available through the predatory lens of the male gaze. And in regards to her testimony, she said it was demoralizing having to strip in front of unfamiliar nurses like she was in prison, which is a very different thing than all this.

I really think if she didn’t want these photos online they would have been taken down by now, and not added to. Not to mention Sam liking/commenting on them. He would definitely be protective of her body if somebody else was posting it without her consent. I know some of y’all hate Sam - and have even gone far enough to hypothesize that these were personal photos meant for him that he passed on to the team to share (uhhhhhh) - but I do not find him to be a malicious person. 

Besides, she’s the one who took these photos. I think Britney is feeling empowered about not having a strict filter anymore and is engaging in new ways to express herself.
But that’s just me. 

There’s always the possibility that these are private photos being posted because they have access to her phone, without her consent, and intend to make her look irresponsible and weaponize her body against her. But that makes me ill and I’d rather be able to sleep at night. I also think the nefarious deeds that have been going on to control her are a lot more pedestrian, greedy, and threat-based…not this kind of calculated, publicly-dehumanizing evil.   

Time will tell…

• Love 7
  • Like 2