Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

10 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Gurl STFU :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I bet you're one of those useless twinks who were screaming leave Britney alone ! And claiming she was super fine and having the best life and attacking other fans who were pointing the wrongs... while the poor girl was suffocating and held hostage...

32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There is another thread for you.

Are some of you the ones with dementia? She is basically naked on stage and in videos now you suddenly claim she should think of her children?

She's refusing to work but she's happily going in her garden taking her top off taking photos for her team? Seriously guys use your brains.

Stop derailing the thread I think there is another one for you

Some people on this thread who are clutching their pearls about this photo, for whatever tired reason (think of the kids! Inappropriate bc of court battle going on! This is tasteless nudity unlike in her videos! This shows she's unstable!)  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:really need to understand that Britney is HUMAN and she is in fact allowed to do things that you don't agree with, enjoy, or find appropriate.

Personally, I love it when Britney acts "messy" (and messy could mean anything when it comes to Britney Spears tbh bc people criticize her for the most mundane things) when she's doing it on purpose and with intention.  Her most basic attempts to live her life are seen as transgressive and piss people off, because everyone wants her to be aligned with whatever image they have of her in their minds, fans included. Well, we can worship that image privately or amongst ourselves but we don't get to police her actions or expect that she aligns with it. That pressure and expectation, coming from those in her inner circle and from the fandom and general public, must have caused her so much harm!

Tldr: LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER! What u see (is what u get). 

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Ok ! Time will tell babe

And that thread for theories and conspiracies you talking about, i believe it was that one that started the Free Britney movement a d look where it got her

You're banished from this thread, good riddance :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2

Timing is very odd. I'm full supporting her to send thirst traps cuz other celebraties doing all the time and nobody making fuss about it. But now I feel like they purposely choose now to send these pics. It's clearly not new pics. Once they gathered from Britney and they choose to share now. Who knows maybe they talked against csip in her posts cuz they want us to bellive Britney is the one who is using her IG now. I hope she is the one who actually approved these pics to share now on the middle of her battle.

• Like 3

Again,  now that Cade Hudson (Britney’s BFF and agent) has expressed his support to her (semi-publicly), I’m even more convinced that this post was meant to provoke Jamie to do something stupid like scream threats over the phone (or even in person), so that Britney could claim to be afraid of him, get an restraining order and use his threats as a proof of conservatorship abuse.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

I bet you're one of those useless twinks who were screaming leave Britney alone ! And claiming she was super fine and having the best life and attacking other fans who were pointing the wrongs... while the poor girl was suffocating and held hostage...

Its just a picture, only madonna or Miley can do toples? Gurl bye

23 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

N09IxrJqWaCx.jpg

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AngelinaSpears said:

Its disgusting

uhm excuse me?? What is disgusting about a woman being confident in herself and showing off her body? If a man posted a shirtless selfie, would you call that disgusting too? If you think her body, or any human body for that matter, is something to be ashamed of or to be disgusted by, then I'm sad for you.

I don't think there's anything wrong or unstable about this picture. She's just being herself, this is the Britney we saw in Chaotic, she's never been a prim and proper goody-two-shoes, she's always had a wild side. That's part of why I love her so much! We just haven't seen that side of her in a long time because she hasn't been allowed to be herself under the conservatorship.

Anyway she looks smoking hot. Free those nipples girl!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Again,  now that Cade Hudson (Britney’s BFF and agent) has expressed his support to her (semi-publicly), I’m even more convinced that this post was meant to provoke Jamie to do something stupid like scream threats over the phone (or even in person), so that Britney could claim to be afraid of him, get an restraining order and use his threats as a proof of conservatorship abuse.

Which came first...

Cade's Instagram post, or the pic?

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

After listening to the testimony a dozen times now, this feel really odd and makes me uncomfortable. What is the thought behind these? 

Again: to make Jamie enraged (he has demanded Britney to use bra in public) so that he’ll threaten her and she can file for restraining order and that way push him out as her conservator.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

After listening to the testimony a dozen times now, this feel really odd and makes me uncomfortable. What is the thought behind these? 

Why are you uncomfortable that a woman is comfortable with her body?

You guys are doing the most, this is nothing new for Britney. SHE is taking these photos, let her be. If you don't like them, unfollow her (this isn't directly to just you).

Don't say it'll make her look bad in court, because this would literally hold no weight.

• Love 8