Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

Oh no! An adult woman posting pictures of her body on the internet! What adult woman would ever do this! and she has children! Why can’t Britney be more like other famous woman! Like Kim Kardashian or J Lo - oh wait… :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I can’t believe some of y’all. Britney has been controlled and censored the past 13 years. She’s finally feeling hopeful again and wants to reclaim her body. I’m all for it. Britney owns her body. She’s not your ***** :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: Express yourself don’t repress yourself 💋

• Love 7
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I mean she looks good but isn’t she supposed to be proving that she doesn’t need the conservatorship? I don’t think this helps her 

I’m sure her father thinks this is great 

How in the world would this mean she needs to stay in a conservatorship? All of Britney’s posts show she doesn’t need one. She posted coherent sentences, she’s aware and fully understands what’s been done and said. She doesn’t have dementia, she’s not in a coma or incapacitated in any way shape or form. I think this is just plain ol’ ***ism. I don’t believe in conservatorships but Kanye West has full blown manic episodes in public and no one ever critiques him the way people do Britney. Double standards 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I mean she looks good but isn’t she supposed to be proving that she doesn’t need the conservatorship? I don’t think this helps her 

I’m sure her father thinks this is great 

You sound so condescending. Showing your tatas on Instagram does not equal needing a conservatorship. Madonna, Miley, so many others have taken pics being topless. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

How does showing your ***** mean you need a conservatorship? Dafuq?

This is coming from the same women who says she’s too **** in music videos but is holding her ***** in a random IG post. 

Her father can sit there in court and say this is the first of many things that will unfold if she gets her freedom. He’s a slime ball 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

This is coming from the same women who says she’s too **** in music videos but is holding her ***** in a random IG post. 

Her father can sit there in court and say this is the first of many things that will unfold if she gets her freedom. He’s a slime ball 

Her father can say whatever he wants in court - doesn’t mean there is legal standing. Britney showing off her tatas on IG does not warrant her to have a conservatorship. Y’all wanna free her so bad yet at the same time want to tell her what she can and cannot do? She’s a 39 year old woman who’s been stripped of her rights as a means of exploitation from her team and family. She can do whatever the **** she wants and that is literally what we are fighting for.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of nudity. She can do whatever she wants. Personally, I have a preference for some kind of artistry. This doesn't particularly move me. I feel like she's force feeding her breasts. 

WI2a.gif

My favourite. 

101e8484ff074b4ab70d4c4df031d906.jpg

I’ll never forgive Diane Sawyer for making her feel bad about this. Honestly, as a woman, I feel empowered by Britney’s self-expression during this time: we should feel free to show, or NOT show if we don’t want to, our bodies. We should be able to make that decision and not be shamed over it, whether we choose to show skin or not.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

I’m loving how gorgeous she looks but I never pictured her as the type to post pictures like this. Anyone else find it awkward seeing her like this? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Why? She posed topless twice in 2007, including in the GM MV, plus she's been exploring her ***uality since her first singles in 1999.

• Like 1