Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I noticed the stars got bigger on the recent one. I wonder if Instagram sent warnings? 

There was a tiny bit of nip showing between her fingers in the first post, not sure about the second but it seems to be hidden better now - I wonder if people are reporting it? 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

There was a tiny bit of nip showing between her fingers in the first post, not sure about the second but it seems to be hidden better now - I wonder if people are reporting it? 

Jamie Lynn has nothing else to do so not surprised at her #NoNip campaign. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Maybe that's why her husband was looking at Britney's pics... they're part of the Reporting Army! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: