Britney posts another topless photo (and reposts it, TWICE)

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram and who is posting the photos/videos are not allowed - there is a separate thread for theories around Britney's instagram. If you attempt to derail the thread you will be banned from the thread and may receive WPs if you repeatedly have been doing so.

• Twitter Team
2 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

Ok ! Time will tell babe

And that thread for theories and conspiracies you talking about, i believe it was that one that started the Free Britney movement a d look where it got her

It was made a few days ago?

• Twitter Team
2 hours ago, iamxmickey said:

Guys, can we please stop turning every thread into a conspiracy thread? Correct me if I’m wrong but I think there’s a separate thread for all of your thoughts. 

Honestly it’s actually frustrating to me and it’s getting boring now.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, limecakes said:

This! I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of fans here don’t really accept Britney fully. If a post is goofy or “embarrassing” or not that cool, then it must be team con. Must be setting her up to look like a fool. 

And that's the saddest part, because if at the end it's proved that they actually came from Britney, what are all those people gonna think about all the videos and pictures and captions, they would still call her unhinged, manic, and all the other things they say her team is trying to make her look like?

EVEN if that was her team's (stupid, but evil) plan, not only would it be a very weak argument for any court proceedings, but even if it was real, then why don't we sabotage "their plan" by having a very positive and supportive attitude towards all of those posts, fake or not? If everyone was like "go Britney :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: " in every post, that would be exactly the opposite reaction the alleged plan wants to spark in the public :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 7

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

" My bodies a temple, I choose who worships it" 

I am living for this confidence! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

people complain and worry when she doesn't seem so confident, Now Stella has re found her grove and you all want to feel a certain way about it :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

It makes me wonder if the people who are most upset about this are Gen Z. I feel like the ones who have been around since the 90s aren't surprised by this. 

She is gorgeous! I'd be showing off my body if it look like that too 

Doubt it. I'm Gen Z and this doesn't shock me. Gen Z is all about body positivity. If Gen Z can handle Cardi and Megan, they can handle Britney showing her ***** lol 

• Like 1

Im just over this....men for decades have used s**, their bodies and 6 packs etc.

A woman shows some and covering them by the way and it's wrong somehow? Also I see the beauty in this photo my mind does not go straight to the gutter or think straight away this is supposed to be ***ual . britney spears GIF

• Love 6