Lil Nas X shares the uncensored version of the "Industry Baby" music video

I don't find it vulgar, or shocking or anything, as some people complain, I just find his whole thing really boring. I think for all the stuff he's doing and all the ideas he has (if their his ideas), he should be doing something more pop/dance and he should learn better choreos lol 

Other than that, I think he's ok. Not his fan, but I don't think it's that awful either. 

• Love 2

i like the song especially jack harlow’s part but i cant stand lil nas x, most of his jokes are lame stan twitter bs and the **** he used to say on twitter is disgusting 

i feel like all his choreos  look awkward too there’s just something that isn’t right he needs to fire whoever’s making them 

On 7/23/2021 at 12:17 PM, dr35 said:

I must be the only person in the gay community right now that just isn't into this. Loved 'Montero', and I think the bold representation is great, but it's 3 videos back to back with the same blatant ***uality. I guess I was hoping someone in the powerful position that Nas X is in right now, would take the opportunity to also produce something with some depth. 

I'm definitely not hating, and I've got respect for the fun he's having, and what it means to young kids that never got to see their fantasies or desire represented. I guess I'm just an old gay now, and I'd love to see something groundbreaking

Yet you're okay with cardi b and Nicki Minaj and all the other girls doing the same 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Yet you're okay with cardi b and Nicki Minaj and all the other girls doing the same 

Nope. Not at all. I’ve been a fan of literally one Cardi B song…. And repeatedly dragged Ariana Grande’s ‘Positions’ Lp and other “pop girls” for lack of depth over the past few years.

But thanks for the assumption, I guess?

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Omg, the tea is hot today. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Not sure why it’s hot, or when I praised Cardi B or any other “pop girl” for blatant, blah ***uality, but ok…. 

looks like I wasn’t alone in my opinion though, based on this comment thread, so I’ll just take the win. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

No we are not :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:  AND he is supposedly doing this to raise money for those that are imprisoned. This is a disrespectful way to go about doing that. It’s vulgar and just damages gay people even more by making people think that all we care about is what he’s depicting in this video. It’s tacky and it’s also tacky when Cardi and Meghan did it for WAP. These videos are just to get more views to chart more. It’s not about “art” or “breaking boundaries” or whatever the hell people are saying he’s doing. I haven’t seen the video, but just seeing the stills that have been posted I don’t need to to know that it’s tacky and not genuine :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No we are not :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:  AND he is supposedly doing this to raise money for those that are imprisoned. This is a disrespectful way to go about doing that. It’s vulgar and just damages gay people even more by making people think that all we care about is what he’s depicting in this video. It’s tacky and it’s also tacky when Cardi and Meghan did it for WAP. These videos are just to get more views to chart more. It’s not about “art” or “breaking boundaries” or whatever the hell people are saying he’s doing. I haven’t seen the video, but just seeing the stills that have been posted I don’t need to to know that it’s tacky and not genuine :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don't care about those people in prison, they can rot. This is for pop culture and I love it 

Omg why is everyone so pressed anytime a newer generation artist does literally anything? You guys drag Billie, Camila, Olivia, Doja, Meghan and just about every artist for literally just expressing themselves with their art. What Generation X/Baby Boomers did to shame the era of artists like Britney, Nsync, BSB, Xtina, etc. are exactly what Millennials are doing to this newer generation of artists. Like don’t you all get tired. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Yeah the song isn’t anything special but the visuals are stellar and it’s nice to finally see a mainstream gay rapper making music that fits the mold of what you would hear on American Top 40 Radio. Not to mention, Jack Harlow looking like a snack, as always. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg why is everyone so pressed anytime a newer generation artist does literally anything? You guys drag Billie, Camila, Olivia, Doja, Meghan and just about every artist for literally just expressing themselves with their art. What Generation X/Baby Boomers did to shame the era of artists like Britney, Nsync, BSB, Xtina, etc. are exactly what Millennials are doing to this newer generation of artists. Like don’t you all get tired. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Yeah the song isn’t anything special but the visuals are stellar and it’s nice to finally see a mainstream gay rapper making music that fits the mold of what you would hear on American Top 40 Radio. Not to mention, Jack Harlow looking like a snack, as always. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

You leave Camila out of your list Successica. She’s the only one I can tolerate..and Doja. Lil Nas isn’t revolutionary and just a sideshow attraction at this point. And I mean Millennial acts were serving something else so I fail to see the comparisons. Also Doja and Meghan are Millennials :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

oh my god, louder for the ignorance in the back! Thank you!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block