Lil Nas X shares the uncensored version of the "Industry Baby" music video

On 7/31/2021 at 11:50 AM, hallucinate said:

Some of y’all’s

Reveal hidden contents

internalized homophobia

is showing

Reveal hidden contents

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And gay men say I'm not homophobic, I'm gay. 

The irony is half of the comments are from gay men, and it shows their uncomfortable with in your face ***uality. 

I thought our community was one of the most s** positive communities, I guess I was wrong.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/31/2021 at 8:34 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

And gay men say I'm not homophobic, I'm gay. 

The irony is half of the comments are from gay men, and it shows their uncomfortable with in your face ***uality. 

I thought our community was one of the most s** positive communities, I guess I was wrong.  

Shoving s** in our faces does not make us good. His using s** to sell his music and we already past that. There’s nothing new on him. He could be doing great videos without the excessive ***ual scenes.

On 7/31/2021 at 5:15 PM, DougFrmBrazil said:

I don’t get him. His videos are hyper ***ualized and over the top showing gay people like s** addicted. What’s image and message is he sending? 

Ha e you seen what gay men wear at pride, barely there chaps like the dirty video, several gays on Twitter said straight people need to stay home I plan in being funked on top of a trash can all day, if straight people get offended by that stay home. 

This is our celebration of our lives and who we are, you don't need safe spaces. 

On 7/31/2021 at 9:28 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Ha e you seen what gay men wear at pride, barely there chaps like the dirty video, several gays on Twitter said straight people need to stay home I plan in being funked on top of a trash can all day, if straight people get offended by that stay home. 

This is our celebration of our lives and who we are, you don't need safe spaces. 

I’m gay and ashamed of those people who go to Gay prides. The parade here in Brazil is an **** on open street .

On 7/25/2021 at 12:21 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You leave Camila out of your list Successica. She’s the only one I can tolerate..and Doja. Lil Nas isn’t revolutionary and just a sideshow attraction at this point. And I mean Millennial acts were serving something else so I fail to see the comparisons. Also Doja and Meghan are Millennials :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Stream 'Happier Than Ever' :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

On 7/25/2021 at 2:05 AM, Itscuzim31 said:

We get it , you’re gay. What else are you bringing to the table bb?

This is kinda unfair with him... It's not like other top artist right now are bringing too much to the table either, some careers in hip hop genre are only possible thanks to "buttocks" and "breasts", some rappers have them and some of them sing about them...

Edit: ffs some censoring doing here it's frankly stupid

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block