Rumour has that the reason of newest tension between Britney and Jamie Lynn is that Matthew Rosengart opened Britney's eyes🧐

So allegedly the reason behind newest tension between Britney and Jamie Lynn is the fact that Matthew Rosengart opened Britney's eyes and she realised that Jamie Lynn is playing both sides and therefore Britney cancelled meeting that was supposed to take place this month.

And therefore as well Jamie Lynn is deleting her Instagram posts so Britney won't see them.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

But maybe with a new lawyer she found out some information she didn't know🧐

That could certainly be it!

I am curious given that Britney seemed pretty pissed toward her “whole family” on the 23rd, which was before she and Rosengart began working together.

But perhaps he helped further open the blinds?

I find it a bit difficult to believe this since Britney was very clear already in the first court hearing in June that she was talking about her whole family, whereas this account claims it was after the second hearing they stopped being on friendly terms. Doesn't track.

I am also kinda skeptical of their (houseinhabit) sources... I think it was just yesterday they posted a lot about Sam Lufti because their source claimed he is actually a good guy in all of this and then they reposted a lot of things Lufti told them in DMs (though nothing new really). And househabit also tend to be overly dramatic, teasing about things they will soon post that will change everything (and then ends up being same info on Lufti that has been out there for a while).

The things they say that are interesting are also kind of obvious or have already been stated by much more credible sources previously imo. Jamie wanting to delay things (obvi) or that a forensic accounting would put people in legal trouble (people like Jon Eardly has been saying as much and more since 2009).

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

That could certainly be it!

I am curious given that Britney seemed pretty pissed toward her “whole family” on the 23rd, which was before she and Rosengart began working together.

But perhaps he helped further open the blinds?

I think so ! They all can go down ! And now I understand why Lynne is acting like she cares now hoping to win Britney's back !🧐

Just now, mangotango said:

I find it a bit difficult to believe this since Britney was very clear already in the first court hearing in June that she was talking about her whole family, whereas this account claims it was after the second hearing they stopped being on friendly terms. Doesn't track.

I am also kinda skeptical of their (houseinhabit) sources... I think it was just yesterday they posted a lot about Sam Lufti because their source claimed he is actually a good guy in all of this and then they reposted a lot of things Lufti told them in DMs (though nothing new really). And househabit also tend to be overly dramatic, teasing about things they will soon post that will change everything (and then ends up being same info on Lufti that has been out there for a while).

Maybe till 23rd of June Britney didn't want to show what her intention was so she was playing cool with Jamie Lynn. Because according to that source contact between them got worse after hearings.

9 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Maybe till 23rd of June Britney didn't want to show what her intention was so she was playing cool with Jamie Lynn. Because according to that source contact between them got worse after hearings.

Yeah if it was until the first hearing I might be a bit more inclined to believe it, but they wrote they were on friendly terms until after the second hearing. That's what seems weird. Would they really have been on friendly terms after June 23, when Britney called out her whole family?

17 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I think so ! They all can go down ! And now I understand why Lynne is acting like she cares now hoping to win Britney's back !🧐

I agree, I don’t trust Lynne at all anymore - why was she having “mixed feelings,” per the Rowan Farrow piece? Gurl, your daughter was stripped of her basic rights and abused!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I agree, I don’t trust Lynne at all anymore - why was she having “mixed feelings,” per the Rowan Farrow piece? Gurl, your daughter was stripped of her basic rights and abused!

An interesting thing that was discussed in another thread and if so might tie back to this "mixed feelings" aspect of Lynne. Bryan was in charge of Britney's finances before the cship even was in place, and it would appear something shady went down. Which led to:

[The conservatorship] was about covering up her family's possible financial crimes.

It would also explain why Britney's mother was always sitting on the fence until recently, because I think if it was only about Jaime, she would have quickly thrown him under the bus...

That makes perfect sense! 

I was never convinced that Jamie was stealing from Britney — I always thought that it would be too difficult to outright steal from her if they had to submit accounting reports to the court.

But if the entire purpose wasn't for Jamie to steal, but instead to cover up for other family members previously stealing or losing her funds (e.g. by making horrible investments) while continuing to allow for the "family business" to make bank...then that makes much more sense to me.

So essentially, if the cship was set up to cover up for crimes that were executed while Bryan was in power, the mixed feelings being about Lynne covering up for her other child. You can check out the full thread with the more in depth reasoning and sources etc. below.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I was in an abusive relationship and as I was getting out I realized most of my “friends” were playing both sides…Once I finally regained my strength they all tried to come back saying **** like “girl we always had your back we are so happy you look at peace now blah blah blah” but by that point it was too late. I had already opened my eyes.

What I’m getting at is that it’s not always easy to realize the people you love the most could hurt you and lie to you when you need them the most.

• Love 5

Not that I believe some random source (I could've made this tweet), but to be the devil's advocate...

Britney didn't even have access to the internet in 2006-2007 - Paris showed her how to use Google. She's had all her communications monitored and limited since under the conservatorship. I would not be surprised at all if Britney's only been given one side to the story these past 13 years, but now is seeing more with her new lawyer. So ****ed up, they've intentionally prevented her from having the same technology and knowledge that most of the world has. It's literally like when slaveowners wouldn't let their slaves learn how to read.

• Love 1
  • Like 1