Rumour has that the reason of newest tension between Britney and Jamie Lynn is that Matthew Rosengart opened Britney's eyes🧐

48 minutes ago, Jo74 said:

Britney's known for years what a snake her sister is. She looks royally pissed off at her narc sister in 2017 when she covered her songs to remixes at that award show thingy. I think Britney has had Jamie Lynn's cards mark for some time now.

THIS!

I also checked her JL bday post from a few months ago after all that has happened is shady as hell! Britney has been throwing shade to her sister for a while and the awards video clip shows she  has not really been into JL for years. She never thank her, looked surprised but not in a good way, and hugged the other girls while barely aknowledge her sister.

PS. the nicknames are killing me :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Jaime Luisa esta temblando

I don’t believe it. That isn’t really what he’s being paid to do. He’s her lawyer and the fact that she’s on bad terms with her sister has no real impact on whether or not she’s getting out of the conservatorship. Her relationship with her dad (aka conservator) is a totally different story.

13 hours ago, JoJo Online said:

Fr. That's what I want to know.

She’s an influencer playing citizen-journalist who became obsessed with solving the Britney mystery (like all of us, haha). Since she has a decent size follower base (200,000+), lives in South California and has some kind of connections to the “Hollywood”, its easier for her to connect with people “in-the-know” than for many of us.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, The Finn said:

She’s an influencer playing citizen-journalist who became obsessed with solving the Britney mystery (like all of us, haha). Since she has a decent size follower base (200,000+), lives in South California and has some kind of connections to the “Hollywood”, its easier for her to connect with people “in-the-know” than for many of us.

Ah okay, thank you! ☺️

16 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

I used to follow this account till yesterday when she brought Sam Lufti, claiming he is a good guy 💀 I don't believe in anything she has to say now. 

Yes, I'm seeing a lot of people following Lufti and praising him for the Britney tea. Playing Devil's Advocate; you could say, yes, he was framed by the Spears family which is why he had a restraining order put on him and he really is the good guy. But why does he have half a dozen other restraining orders on him from other people that have nothing to do with the Spears family, including Courtenay Love? I think this indicates he has zero awareness of other people's boundaries or any respect when he goes in for what he wants. I think some of the stuff he says is true, of course, but his character is already out there as somebody who is untrustworthy, who plays BOTH sides of the fence, and who likes to enmesh themself into another's life in quite an insidious way. I don't know. Maybe I don't have the full facts and I'm talking ****. It wouldn't be the first time.

• Like 2
On 7/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I feel bad for Britney because as Matthew starts to dig out receipts, Britney will see it in black and white just how much her family have deceived her. That’s got to hurt.

But I’m awfully glad she’s seeing it and she can get away from these parasites :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I agree.  Britney's in a whole new ball field where every single member of her core family has shown themselves to be absolute ****. It's just sad and there's no turning the clock back. What they did was completely unforgivable. 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, The Finn said:

Wow a real life gossip girl :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

11 hours ago, Jo74 said:

Yes, I'm seeing a lot of people following Lufti and praising him for the Britney tea. Playing Devil's Advocate; you could say, yes, he was framed by the Spears family which is why he had a restraining order put on him and he really is the good guy. But why does he have half a dozen other restraining orders on him from other people that have nothing to do with the Spears family, including Courtenay Love? I think this indicates he has zero awareness of other people's boundaries or any respect when he goes in for what he wants. I think some of the stuff he says is true, of course, but his character is already out there as somebody who is untrustworthy, who plays BOTH sides of the fence, and who likes to enmesh themself into another's life in quite an insidious way. I don't know. Maybe I don't have the full facts and I'm talking ****. It wouldn't be the first time.

Yet Courtney Love comments on his IG and sends him hearts and on the guy's IG there are recent pics of them together as well! Why is that if Courtney has a restraining order on him? I'm asking to understand really. I've seen the comments and hearts with my own two eyes and they come from her verified IG account!

• Super Mods
On 7/20/2021 at 4:48 PM, PZHSB said:

Why do people believe this account? I’ve never seen it until now. 

I don’t get the hype around most of these anonymous conspiracy accounts. :orangu_orangutan_ape:
Like just stick to things that track, like court documents.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

Yet Courtney Love comments on his IG and sends him hearts and on the guy's IG there are recent pics of them together as well! Why is that if Courtney has a restraining order on him? I'm asking to understand really. I've seen the comments and hearts with my own two eyes and they come from her verified IG account!

Yeah, that is strange. Unless it's one of those toxic co-dependent relationships that when they fall out with each other they really attack each other. But when they get on, they act like they have always loved each other. Nothing stranger than strange folk! What can't be disputed is they have fallen out and restraining orders have been placed on Sam. Now they get on with each other. People like that are just frickin' weird to me!

Maybe they are untied in the Britney cause also? It happens to people even in the office. You don't like each other but when there is someobody around who is unpleasant you'll find people will unite against a common enemy. Maybe a bit of that too.