Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

If you see her rightful anger from 13 years of abuse as unhinged, if you see her dancing posts as crazy, if you see her humour as childish, that's on you and you're feeding that narrative. You can't just shift blame onto Cassie when she posts something Britney has likely submitted that you are not comfortable with. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, brtineypears said:

It's not about her being silly or goofy. I would love that! But she has been used, abused, tortured, dehumanized, silenced for over a decade and is now like ''whatever, I said what I needed to say, life goes on :P''. 

exactly.

it's disingenuous to keep acting like its the content that we think is fake. no-one says this. we know her personality, this is just strange, especially since a lot of posts are now edited.

You don't move on before it even started. I feel so bad for her she needs the continued support. not just people defending an Instagram that is to make the people who hurt her look better, and like I've said. it's working.

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Like 2

i did not know yoga makes you fart . i would not know because i dont know how to do yoga and always been like that while trying yoga dvds back then , it is too much torture for me trying to do anything in yoga and dont know what the heck they mean on those dvds for instructing the yoga positions, poses, stretches, and FYI , it cant be stretches becauses it was too much pain doing the stretches , i dont know how people are doing that stuff . instead of farting gas they should be farting their guts out. but i have seen people do yoga professionally and envied them . Like Madonna and astanga yoga but thats beyond me how she is actually pulling it off without pulling a muscle and much pain . i would not be surprised if a person get stuck in one of those poses and need medical help

1 hour ago, rockinedges said:

I don’t understand how people doubt it’s her

Maybe and just maybe because she is UNDER a conservatorship. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: They controlled her health, money and reproductive rights, an instagram account is nothing compared to that. 

It might be her or might not, but I wont believe anything until it either comes straight from her mouth or when the c-ship is 100% disolved. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I am not saying she does want or do not want to have more children or that it is bad idea I just don't believe it is the right choice. She has proven she is not good mother material , me i am looking to the past with her two boys growing up while her father and family except kevin federline was not around and that proves to me that she is not motherly. really i think she wants more children cause that is what everyone want and it is influencing her intentions .

2 minutes ago, mnopstuv2005 said:

I am not saying she does want or do not want to have more children or that it is bad idea I just don't believe it is the right choice. She has proven she is not good mother material , me i am looking to the past with her two boys growing up while her father and family except kevin federline was not around and that proves to me that she is not motherly. really i think she wants more children cause that is what everyone want and it is influencing her intentions .

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, mnopstuv2005 said:

i did not know yoga makes you fart . i would not know because i dont know how to do yoga and always been like that while trying yoga dvds back then , it is too much torture for me trying to do anything in yoga and dont know what the heck they mean on those dvds for instructing the yoga positions, poses, stretches, and FYI , it cant be stretches becauses it was too much pain doing the stretches , i dont know how people are doing that stuff . instead of farting gas they should be farting their guts out. but i have seen people do yoga professionally and envied them . Like Madonna and astanga yoga but thats beyond me how she is actually pulling it off without pulling a muscle and much pain . i would not be surprised if a person get stuck in one of those poses and need medical help

Can someone ban this troll? It's obviously a bot.

@PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller @Slayer

• Like 5
47 minutes ago, Bringyouthesun said:

Come ooon, not at this moment! Not after she said they are trying to kill her, not after over 13 years. Do you think she can leverage humor at this point in her life. COME ONNN

Yes she can. 

Do you really think she spents all her time crying and depressed? ***** mothafvcking please. You clearly dont know anything about Britney. She is strong and she is funny. And she is finally close to end this nightmare, so yes I can see her having some humor.  She was spotted this weekend riding her car with her boyfriend and singing to Lonely, girl is having the time of her life, she know this is going to end soon. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, mnopstuv2005 said:

She should be able to do whatever she wants…

and calling her a bad mother ? Who do you think you are ?

• Love 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, mnopstuv2005 said:

Is this you Loucifer???? i see you girl :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

16 minutes ago, mnopstuv2005 said:

Excuse Me What GIF Excuse me? GTFO She's a great mom! She loves her children. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sorry, not sorry but we have been having this discussion for two years and nothing has changed significantly. 

Britney is fighting for her freedom and is refusing to work until her dad is gone or the conservatorship is gone. 

Why would Britney post a PR package (which are little passive income) and a post that brushes off literally everything else she said when she's in court talking about how she doesn't have a platform? Why would she post a bikini but not her wearing it?!

We got a PR package that doesn't feature her, a meme that doesn't feature her, an old dance video that doesn't feature her etc etc. 

Why is she super personal on her boyfriends account but not hers?

Cassie is still posting. Stop falling for it because you want to believe it.

Why would she say she is in her garden and not show any garden? 

2 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

If you haven't still figured out until now, from her recent posts, from Sam showing in his story that she is at her phone, and from her captions, she is the one posting. You are just not liking what she posts and how she appears. That's judgment. She even addressed the fans doing exactly what you are doing. So, feel free to still conspire. But it doesn't change the fact that it's judgment.

mhmm... sure she's in control now.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

This is a reasonable take. I have no issues with people questioning the control she has on her instagram. What I have an issue with is when people say her captions make her come off as “unstable”. First of all, I don’t think they do, but more importantly if she actually did write those captions, people are basically calling Britney herself unstable.

never have i said that - it just doesn't make sense she suddenly has control of it... why would she? nothing has changed regarding her conservatorship.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Alien. said:

who said it was unrestricted? she creates posts/captions and Cassie approves. super restricted. 

It seems like there's less censorship now, perhaps Britney is less afraid. But it doesn't mean it's unrestricted.  

not ok with this either - if something is restricted then its not really an open outlet for her... thats oppression as well... is she supposed to be ok with just a little bit of freedom? if she wants to say something and she's not allowed, but is allowed to say something else. that is not freedom sorry.

• Love 2