Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It seems some fans like the Britney under the conservatorship and have erased from their minds the Britney pre-enslavement. She's always been goofy, outspoken, she used to use the f-word all the time, etc. 

I feel most of them are young and prob start fanning after the cship was put on place, so maybe this is the only Britney they know.  But I encourage all the young fans to dig all the material MTV used to make with her. There is plenty on Youtube. You can watch MTV Diary, MTV Making the videos ( she had plenty of this), Britney Spears In The Zone and Out all night, and one of my favorites In the Zone ABC special ( I used to own the fake dvd) 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

They made her sound violent and mad. 

But they used silly accusations, as if Britney was truly mad at people for not liking her damn insta videos :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

No, she is mad because she feels they tried to kill her, and they abused her. 

Violent? Are you serious?

Mad? Ofcourse, she has every right to be mad.

I'm pretty sure Britney is annoyed about people *****ing about her when she's posting videos SHE wants to and people are attacking her appearance and dancing.

Like Britney said if you don't like her post UNFOLLOW HER.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, J45x said:

I feel most of them are young and prob start fanning after the cship was put on place, so maybe this is the only Britney they know.  But I encourage all the young fans to dig all the material MTV used to make with her. There is plenty on Youtube. You can watch MTV Diary, MTV Making the videos ( she had plenty of this), Britney Spears In The Zone and Out all night, and one of my favorites In the Zone ABC special ( I used to own the fake dvd) 

Yes to all this, I also encourage people to watch Chaotic...Yeah, Kevin is in it, but that is true unfiltered Britney.

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes to all this, I also encourage people to watch Chaotic...Yeah, Kevin is in it, but that is true unfiltered Britney.

Yes to Chaotic!!!! people hated it back in the day but I always was a fan of the project. The first 2 minutes of the show and she is already making silly **** jokes, love her!.  And the song is really good too. 

• Love 2
Just now, Slayer said:

Not reading all this.

I'm aware we have old court documents but instagram will DEFINITELY be something Rosengart will be aware of and he would STRAIGHT away call out things if Britney was not posting them.

This is not Ingham who will keep his mouth shut, this is a federal prosecutor.

If you're not going to read it, why respond? I mean c'mon.

He's not even officially on the case a week, and has made it clear that he and his firm are looking at how it came to be, will be pushing to remove Jamie, and ultimately, pushing to end it. He has 13 years of documents to go through; He's going to look for the big arguments first, but ultimately, he did make it known (as did the ACLU) that she should have unrestricted internet access and nothing has come from it yet.

He's a federal prosecutor who knows how to play this game, there's no doubt about that, but right now, he's catching up on the story so far. He's not on the case a week.

9 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

If you posted videos of you doing dances and the top comments are people just saying it's not her, it's weird, you'd be mad too. A person can be mad at many things.

She doesn't sound like she did in her testimony at all. She sounded traumatized, she had a lot more to say and expose. 

If she really had access to her IG, she would expose them all in detail, instead of insulting people for not liking her videos. 

And she wouldn’t say "I said what I needed to say, life goes on" 

No lol, she has a lot more to say. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If you're not going to read it, why respond? I mean c'mon.

He's not even officially on the case a week, and has made it clear that he and his firm are looking at how it came to be, will be pushing to remove Jamie, and ultimately, pushing to end it. He has 13 years of documents to go through; He's going to look for the big arguments first, but ultimately, he did make it known (as did the ACLU) that she should have unrestricted internet access and nothing has come from it yet.

He's a federal prosecutor who knows how to play this game, there's no doubt about that, but right now, he's catching up on the story so far. He's not on the case a week.

If you see something crop up you deal with it STRAIGHT away, he would say.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

If you see something crop up you deal with it STRAIGHT away, he would say.

Yeah, but lets be real here. If he made statements that could be easily disproven, he wouldnt have the reputation he does. So if he were to make a statement about her instagram or her internet access, he would need to know the extent of it first. Otherwise, Team Con can waltz in and say 'Oh but you said this and you were wrong!'.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Violent? Are you serious?

Mad? Ofcourse, she has every right to be mad.

I'm pretty sure Britney is annoyed about people *****ing about her when she's posting videos SHE wants to and people are attacking her appearance and dancing.

Like Britney said if you don't like her post UNFOLLOW HER.

Stop the agressivity. I don't even follow her Instagram. 

She has every right to be mad, but they are instrumentalizing this to twist the narrative, to start feud and drama, to insult people, to discredit her.

And this is infuriating, end of. 

37 minutes ago, J45x said:

Seems like most of you dont know the woman you stan for. Go watch all her rehearsal old videos and docs from back in the day. Britney has always been a goofing around. She is funny, she loves to makes weird voices and  weird faces.  Learn some humor kids. 

Come ooon, not at this moment! Not after she said they are trying to kill her, not after over 13 years. Do you think she can leverage humor at this point in her life. COME ONNN

5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Stop the agressivity. I don't even follow her Instagram. 

She has every right to be mad, but they are instrumentalizing this to twist the narrative, to start feud and drama, to insult people, to discredit her.

And this is infuriating, end of. 

Britney can say whatever she wants. If she's happy, she's allowed to express that happiness, if she's angry, she's allowed to express that anger...There's nothing manic, psychotic or mental about this. Some of you act like Team Con, you expect Britney to be a sweet little barbie doll, emotionless, quiet, almost robotlike.

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney can say whatever she wants. If she's happy, she's allowed to express that happiness, if she's angry, she's allowed to express that anger...There's nothing manic, psychotic or mental about this. Some of you act like Team Con, you expect Britney to be a sweet little barbie doll, emotionless, quiet, almost robotlike.

Again, Britney is not angry at people for not liking her damn insta videos, she is angry because they abused her and tried to freakin KILL her. 

And again, she would never say "I said what I needed to say, life goes on"

NO, she has a lot more to say.

If she really had access to her IG, trust me she would expose them all and tell her story. 

8 minutes ago, Bringyouthesun said:

Come ooon, not at this moment! Not after she said they are trying to kill her, not after over 13 years. Do you think she can leverage humor at this point in her life. COME ONNN

Uh yeah, otherwise she'd truly go insane. Is she supposed to be miserable 24/7 ? She understands her situation, and as with every person, they need an outlet to express themselves in some form or fashion to take their mind off things. 

She said what she needed to say last week, but she doesn't have to bring up every issue on her Instagram. That's her prerogative. She can save it for the courtroom if she wants (or is advised to). 

Y'all are wasting so much time arguing. Why can't you just agree to disagree and just accept that none of us know the truth right now? Neither side is convincing the other and you're getting mad at people who have the same goal as you: to get Britney free and for her to have control over her life.

brit-let-it-go-gifw0uv2.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 4