Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

16 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

not ok with this either - if something is restricted then its not really an open outlet for her... thats oppression as well... is she supposed to be ok with just a little bit of freedom? if she wants to say something and she's not allowed, but is allowed to say something else. that is not freedom sorry.

Obviously........ it’s not ok! Who said it was? We’re just trying to say that this is Britney and not Cassie writing these posts. No one supports her being oppressed here.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Maybe and just maybe because she is UNDER a conservatorship. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: They controlled her health, money and reproductive rights, an instagram account is nothing compared to that. 

It might be her or might not, but I wont believe anything until it either comes straight from her mouth or when the c-ship is 100% disolved. 

This 

We should stay vigilant :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1

so tired of hearing "this isn't her posting" "this is so insulting, a preteen would write this"

SOME OF YALL NEED TO TAKE THE DAYUM STICK OUT OF YOUR AZZ SIT BACK AND LAUGH A LITTLE

GEEZ I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

Britney is not going to always post crap about the conservatorship bc this is her way of escaping.......geez

Lighten the F UP

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

People acting surprised :clownery_makeup_meme:

it was never her to begin with  😂😂

Until she’s not 100% free and things don’t come straight out of her mouth, Cassie can write how many captions she wants, I won’t believe anything posted on that ig profile 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, J45x said:

Yes she can. 

Do you really think she spents all her time crying and depressed? ***** mothafvcking please. You clearly dont know anything about Britney. She is strong and she is funny. And she is finally close to end this nightmare, so yes I can see her having some humor.  She was spotted this weekend riding her car with her boyfriend and singing to Lonely, girl is having the time of her life, she know this is going to end soon. 

exactly!! it's like these people think britney walks around pitting herself. She's always said she tried to be a positive person. Britney has constantly said she doesn't like pity!! I guess some people want her to constantly post depressed stuff to which if she did people would say "omg is Brit okay" "is she suicidal" "omg she's having another breakdown" etc

you can't win with these  Fu(kerz  :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Isla said:

I'll just say that I'm not a massive fan of how Beyonce presents herself on her own Insta, but that's another topic. 

off topic, but beyonce's insta annoys me. It's so fake....I always thought it looked like a bunch of google images put together. she barely even write anything. talk about boring

• Like 1
10 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

mhmm... sure she's in control now.

Thanks for your snarky comment. Well, I didn't say she is in control of everything. I don't understand why you quoted me to make this irrelevant commentary. You cannot make an argument by putting two unrelated things together. That's illogical. I am sure you're enjoying yourself though.

Of course she is still under the conservatorship and we all know the limitations. But it's apparent she is the one posting. No one is forcing her to post anything. Maybe they were censoring the stuff she posted before, but with the media's eye on them, they cannot continue doing that anymore, so we have seen an unfiltered Britney in the last week. Of course you have every right to believe whatever you want to believe.

By the way I am sure many celebrities don't carry a wallet with them to pay for anything, they have assistants and people who take care of those things. By saying this, I am not saying Britney has financial freedom or control over her money. I am just pointing out how insignificant your point is and has nothing to do with the social media posts.

Peace.

6 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

so tired of hearing "this isn't her posting" "this is so insulting, a preteen would write this"

SOME OF YALL NEED TO TAKE THE DAYUM STICK OUT OF YOUR AZZ SIT BACK AND LAUGH A LITTLE

GEEZ I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY

Britney is not going to always post crap about the conservatorship bc this is her way of escaping.......geez

Lighten the F UP

Stay naive 

https://postimg.cc/mtX1F34z

1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

Thanks for your snarky comment. Well, I didn't say she is in control of everything. I don't understand why you quoted me to make this irrelevant commentary. You cannot make an argument by putting two unrelated things together. That's illogical. I am sure you're enjoying yourself though.

Of course she is still under the conservatorship and we all know the limitations. But it's apparent she is the one posting. No one is forcing her to post anything. Maybe they were censoring the stuff she posted before, but with the media's eye on them, they cannot continue doing that anymore, so we have seen an unfiltered Britney in the last week. Of course you have every right to believe whatever you want to believe.

By the way I am sure many celebrities don't carry a wallet with them to pay for anything, they have assistants and people who take care of those things. By saying this, I am not saying Britney has financial freedom or control over her money. I am just pointing out how insignificant your point is and has nothing to do with the social media posts.

Peace.

We have absolutely no proof that she has access to her IG. 

She is not even allowed to give interview or have a phone that is not monitored, why would they let her post on such a public platform ? Doesn't make any sense. 

https://postimg.cc/mtX1F34z

6 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

off topic, but beyonce's insta annoys me. It's so fake....I always thought it looked like a bunch of google images put together. she barely even write anything. talk about boring

I also don’t like how she feels the need to wear her sunglasses in every picture...

• Haha 1