Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

19 minutes ago, fan88 said:

Guys,

you are deluded if you think brit has access to her own Insta account. It’s Cassie trying to make us believe it’s her. Hence why sam is posting current stories to shut Cassie up ☝🏼

Didn't Sam like and comment on her recent posts?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, fan88 said:

Guys,

you are deluded if you think brit has access to her own Insta account. It’s Cassie trying to make us believe it’s her. Hence why sam is posting current stories to shut Cassie up ☝🏼

I don’t agree, Sam would be showing Britney what was being posted. Don’t you think she would lose her s/hit if she saw posts were being made up with captions not written by her? We aren’t in 2018 with the “all is well” video where she was silenced. She has a voice now.  It would of been mentioned in court that these weren’t her posting and they are making her look bad. No she doesn’t have ACCESS but she SENDS them to Social team.  When will you guys realise this? 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't think it's a proof that she is posting 

He also liked old posts that were clearly not written by Britney 

Delusional as usual, I’m sure her boyfriend of 6 years wouldn’t show her the insta posts? No because you’re a Sam hater, you’re the type who say he’s her hired chef, it’s pathetic. Britney would be losing her s/hit if someone was uploading random pictures and captions. It would be mentioned in court that it was being used against her.  We aren’t in 2019 anymore with the “all is well” she has a voice now. No she may not have Access to logging in but she certainly sends them in to social team.  Now you’re gonna come back with “but Jamie owns her account” you really think team con would play dirty when Britney’s new lawyer used to be a prosecutor and they are investigating, GET A BRAIN. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

They’re trying to make her seem bipolar. Not going to work, idiots. Give up, Jamie and all you other rats.

How is this post make her seem bipolar? I thought it was funny, lighten up.  I know loads of people who post these funny memes. It’s clearly her escape while all of this is going on, the woman is bored at home everyday. Stop judging her 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, kyliespears said:

If you see her rightful anger from 13 years of abuse as unhinged, if you see her dancing posts as crazy, if you see her humour as childish, that's on you and you're feeding that narrative. You can't just shift blame onto Cassie when she posts something Britney has likely submitted that you are not comfortable with. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

This. 

I really do not understand why people do not believe it is Britney who is posting these posts.

I am a fan since the begininng, and I am sure she is posting everything in the few past days.

She was always goofy and had attitude “I dont give a ****”.

Is she looking her best, of course not. But this is who she is at the moment.

I believe, after she gets her freedom, she will take better care of herself, and her posts will change. About what should she post anyway? She is not seeing her friends, kids or going out. Her social life is equal to zero.

This is her life at the moment, and let her be. #freebritney

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Delusional as usual, I’m sure her boyfriend of 6 years wouldn’t show her the insta posts? No because you’re a Sam hater, you’re the type who say he’s her hired chef, it’s pathetic. Britney would be losing her s/hit if someone was uploading random pictures and captions. It would be mentioned in court that it was being used against her.  We aren’t in 2019 anymore with the “all is well” she has a voice now. No she may not have Access to logging in but she certainly sends them in to social team.  Now you’re gonna come back with “but Jamie owns her account” you really think team con would play dirty when Britney’s new lawyer used to be a prosecutor and they are investigating, GET A BRAIN. 

Again, you have ZERO proof that Britney is allowed to post on instagram.

This is a woman who is still under a very restrictive conservatorship, who's phone is monitored, who is not allowed to give interviews. You think they would give her access to such a public platform ?

Don't be naive. 

You think they don't have a strategy with her social medias ? Of course they do. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

This is a woman who is still under a very restrictive conservatorship, who's phone is monitored, who is not allowed to give interviews. You think they would give her access to such a public platform ?

Don't be naive. 

You think they don't have a strategy with her social medias ? Of course they do. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

This.

I can’t with people being delusional thinking she’s writing these posts they are literally written the same as Cassie’s previous posts. Her team ain’t that stupid 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

Don't be naive. 

Can you read? I said SHE MAY NOT HAVE THE LOG INS but she texts it to her social media team. You’ve completely disregarded what I just said to fit your narrative. Where’s your evidence she’s not sending it to her social team? If this was a huge problem she would of mentioned it in her last TWO testimony’s that her Instagram is not HER? Sam is with the woman every single day/night and likes/comments on the posts. You aren’t with them, you have no evidence of the communication of texts she has between her social media team on what to post. All she has to do is iMessage her captions and picture over to them to post as that’s there JOB! You’re getting annoying now 

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

Can you read? I said SHE MAY NOT HAVE THE LOG INS but she texts it to her social media team. You’ve completely disregarded what I just said to fit your narrative. Where’s your evidence she’s not sending it to her social team? If this was a huge problem she would of mentioned it in her last TWO testimony’s that her Instagram is not HER? Sam is with the woman every single day/night and likes/comments on the posts. You aren’t with them, you have no evidence of the communication of texts she has between her social media team on what to post. All she has to do is iMessage her captions and picture over to them to post as that’s there JOB! You’re getting annoying now 

LOL you have no evidence or proof either so go off. 

Britney would never say "I said what I needed to say, life goes on", end of. 

She has WAY more to say. 

3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

LOL you have no evidence or proof either so go off. 

Britney would never say "I said what I needed to say, life goes on", end of. 

She has WAY more to say. 

Yeah because her mentioning in court that she wasn’t getting hair vitamins was sooo important more than someone controlling her Instagram and making fake captions to make her look bad without her consent. That wouldn’t be mentioned up in court seeing how angry she was?  Ok. Stay delusional 

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yeah because her mentioning in court that she wasn’t getting hair vitamins was sooo important more than someone controlling her Instagram and making fake captions to make her look bad without her consent. That wouldn’t be mentioned up in court seeing how angry she was?  Ok. Stay delusional 

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: But dude, if she has no control over her Instagram, if her phone is monitored, if her internet access is limited...Then she probably doesn't even know what they post on instagram. 

They keep her in the dark, this is how it's been for 13 years. Just because she likes Sam, and he seems like a cool guy, doesn't mean he did not sign an NDA with a number of things to respect in order to stay in contact with her. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: But dude, if she has no control over her Instagram, if her phone is monitored, if her internet access is limited...Then she probably doesn't even know what they post on instagram. 

They keep her in the dark, this is how it's been for 13 years. Just because she likes Sam, and he seems like a cool guy, doesn't mean he did not sign an NDA with a number of things to respect in order to stay in contact with her. 

So Sam her boyfriend of 6 years who she sleeps, eats and is with 24/7 a day, who she lays in bed with at night doesn’t show her what is posted on her Instagram? You never been in a relationship clearly 😂 you’re acting like Britney is thick and brain dead like she can’t look at her Instagram through sams. Yeah he just doesn’t tell her what’s being posted and keeps it a secret. HAVE A DAY OFF 

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

So Sam her boyfriend of 6 years who she sleeps, eats and is with 24/7 a day, who she lays in bed with at night doesn’t show her what is posted on her Instagram? You never been in a relationship clearly 😂 you’re acting like Britney is thick and brain dead like she can’t look at her Instagram through sams. Yeah he just doesn’t tell her what’s being posted and keeps it a secret. HAVE A DAY OFF 

You must be naive if you think he would risk breaking the NDA and getting sued by Jamie's 10 lawyers. You don't even realize how powerful her team is :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Just now, Lucian85 said:

You must be naive if you think he would risk breaking the NDA and getting sued by Jamie's 10 lawyers. You don't even realize how powerful her team is :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Im actually speechless right now. You act as if you’re a fly on the wall in there own home it’s scary. Have fun with your delusional thoughts and conspiracy’s 

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Im actually speechless right now. You act as if you’re a fly on the wall in there own home it’s scary. Have fun with your delusional thoughts and conspiracy’s 

You think Sam has no rules to respect in order to stay with her, and you call ME delusional ? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 1