Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

It's so annoying that if you guys like a post it's britney and if you don't like a post it's cassie. How about the most likely scenario which is Britney writes the captions and Cassie posts them? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:  "Britney would never post that" "they're trying to make her sound crazy" We are not besties with Britney. We don't  know what she would or wouldn't post, how she would type etc. Calling her posts immature and crazy when it's most likely britney writing them is so insulting.

people are not flipping - the non-believers remain non-believers at all times, even after those posts that "looked like her". my rationale for not thinking she posts on IG is not related to the content posted - it comes from the fact that she is in a very restrictive conservatorship and her having access to her instagram doesn't make sense.

period.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sorry, not sorry but we have been having this discussion for two years and nothing has changed significantly. 

Britney is fighting for her freedom and is refusing to work until her dad is gone or the conservatorship is gone. 

Why would Britney post a PR package (which are little passive income) and a post that brushes off literally everything else she said when she's in court talking about how she doesn't have a platform? Why would she post a bikini but not her wearing it?!

We got a PR package that doesn't feature her, a meme that doesn't feature her, an old dance video that doesn't feature her etc etc. 

Why is she super personal on her boyfriends account but not hers?

Cassie is still posting. Stop falling for it because you want to believe it.

thank you.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

people are not flipping - the non-believers remain non-believers at all times, even after those posts that "looked like her". my rationale for not thinking she posts on IG is not related to the content posted - it comes from the fact that she is in a very restrictive conservatorship and her having access to her instagram doesn't make sense.

period.

And you think they'd continue to post without Britney's involvement despite the fact that she has a great lawyer now? It's simply not possible. They can't do that without getting into trouble. 

• Like 3

I think this debunks that conspiracy that those last few posts weren’t Britney and that team con was making her seem crazy with her angry posts. One of two things happened. She either got those things off her chest and decided to tone things down, or, and I think more likely, she upset team con and Cassie took back control.

18 minutes ago, rockinedges said:

I don’t understand how people doubt it’s her now. She’s goofy and she has been sheltered from the internet for a very long time. Her internet humour is just a couple of decades old - she’ll catch on (i hope!)

This exactly!

And I mean, on top of being sheltered for over a decade, she's always been a bit of a weirdo (in the best possible way!) If you've watched Chaotic, this sort of thing doesn't seem out of character for her at all.

I think maybe sometimes people just don't like the way she expresses herself, and therefore refuse to believe it's her? But I think we should just love her the way she is, cringy internet humour included :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

And you think they'd continue to post without Britney's involvement despite the fact that she has a great lawyer now? It's simply not possible. They can't do that without getting into trouble. 

Yes they can.

Jamie is still the owner of the Britney Spears brand still.

Just bc she has a lawyer, that can't change anything. The judge needs to change it.

The lawyer was not able to change anything yet.

Judge needs to approve any changes.

Things don't change JUST bc you now have a lawyer. 

They need to fight for you in the court.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Kevney said:

Yes they can.

Jamie is the owner of the Britney Spears brand still.

Just bc she has a lawyer, that can't change anything. The judge needs to change it.

The lawyer was not able to change anything yet.

Judge needs to approve any changes.

Her lawyer can literally go to court and say they're pretending to be Britney on her instagram. That would end all this speculation. They would not risk that. This comes down to most of you refusing to accept Britney for the goofy weirdo that she is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

It's so annoying that if you guys like a post it's britney and if you don't like a post it's cassie. How about the most likely scenario which is Britney writes the captions and Cassie posts them? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:  "Britney would never post that" "they're trying to make her sound crazy" We are not besties with Britney. We don't  know what she would or wouldn't post, how she would type etc. Calling her posts immature and crazy when it's most likely britney writing them is so insulting.

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, The Finn said:

That is a picture from Kelly Oxford who was tagged in the pic. She is the woman who last September commented on one of Britney’s videos that it was getting to scary for her. Sam defended Britney. 

Then it turned out that Kelly was genuinely worried about Britney and has already posted a couple of months earlier a link to a post about helping Britney to get out of the conservatorship.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9445427/sam-asghari-defends-britney-spears-instagram-comment

No way this is a coincidence, right?  How many comments does each of Britney's IG posts get?  That means she not only read EVERY comment, she checks back in on the commenters a year later to pull a photo from one of their pages?  

That is WILD.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Guys, if Britney wasn't posting her Lawyer would easily say - can not EVERY single thread about her latest instagram post be completely derailed.

Her lawyer probably knows that she isn't posting. 

But what can he do about it ? 

The account belongs to Britney's brand, which is owned by Jamie. Rosengart has no power over this account...

The only thing he can do is a public declaration, to let everyone know it's not her. I wish he would do that, but he probably has other priorities

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

britney spears has representation, correct; but that does not at any point grant her any other capacity. she is still considered a child in the eyes of the law. she is still in a conservatorship and her instagram, her brand, her estate, her money, her music, her children, her care programs, her existence DOES NOT belong to her.

the only reason she's not being sent to another mental health facility against her will is because the world is watching; do not get confused. NONE of her rights have been "restored" she is exactly under the same conditions she's been since 2008.

she is still unreachable, unable to enter or exit any contracts, unable to hire or fire any of her employees, unable to control her money, probably still under the same 2k a week allowance and basically still an entrapped slave.

her conservatorship remains AS IS, the only difference is that now we know. legally? nothing has changed.

can they still post whatever the F they want on her IG - LEGALLY? yes, because her socials are owned by baby one more mark LLC who's overseen by her conservatorship. they can still post whatever they want. they can even release music, they can have her endorse products - ANYTHING, she is still a property of the conservatorship. again, why are they not doing it anymore? because now people know and wont buy something of her brand if she's in a conservatorship but they surely can.... they legally can.

dont be fooled boo. dont get confused. no progress has been made as of today. at least not tangible.

• Love 5
  • Like 3