Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

7 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: we're talking about her lawyer letting the world know if they're pretending to be her but ok. hopefully you'll apologize once she's free and continues to post the way she does now. 

you hear me but you don't listen, do you?... i do NOT have any issues about what is being posted. it just doesn't make sense she has control of her IG - THAT'S IT. i have no opinion of the content, i love her content i dont care what she post but i firmly believe SHE HAS NO FREEDOM. so this cannot be her. im sorry, its my belief. and you dont have to share it. but DO NOT twist my words.

i am NOT against her content AT ALL so i will not have to apologize to anyone or feel sorry for my educated guess.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

No way this is a coincidence, right?  How many comments does each of Britney's IG posts get?  That means she not only read EVERY comment, she checks back in on the commenters a year later to pull a photo from one of their pages?  

That is WILD.  

Tbf Kelly Oxford is kind of famous (she’s written a few books and a movie that came out recently) which is why her “scary” comment made news in the first place, since it came from a verified user. So it’s not quite the same as if Brit checked in on the pages of all her commenters. But it’s still really weird. I checked and Brit doesn’t follow her. So either she still remembered that mild scandal and checked in on her page, or…. Yeah I don’t even know what the alternative would be or where Brit finds her random insta content tbh. Sometimes it’s like months back on some random account.

Also, idk what the truth is here, but the idea of Cassie finding and posting THIS of all things makes me laugh like wtf lol. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Kevney said:

what does having a lawyer have to do with who still owns the Britney brand? Bc nothing was changed in court to give her more freedom. That would be needed first.

thank you exactly my point. and people here think im just mad at the content. i dont care about whats being posted i just think she has no control of it as nothing has legally changed yet. why would she?

• Love 3
  • Like 1

And again, this point was made in a previous thread but it's still valid. When she went to that facility, her Instagram went completely dark. That's when people started getting worried. 

Why wouldn't they just keep the illusion alive and post Britney related content?  Either way, I'm getting bored relitigating the same question over and over and just enjoy these posts for what they are :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Why would she never do that? 

Why would Britney want to promote random insta account on her instagram? Britney not even follow that woman. Cassie always tagged random insta account before this on Britney instagram because she got paid by them so that they can increased their followers. They paid to her team.

But when real Britney updated her isnta shading her sister, she got no time to tag her or mention her at the caption nor the picture. Britney got no time for that. 

Sorry English isn't my first language. 

10 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Leave this woman alone with your bull-s-h-i-t please! What do you want? Her to post like Beyonce and have an instagram aesthetic so you'd be less critical? If you can't accept her as she is, and if you are gonna criticize every f-ing thing she does, then the only reason you are here is for pure gossip and entertainment which is bullying. 

Apparently no one here has a sense of humor or understanding of sarcasm. That's why you don't understand her posts.

no one is criticizing her posts... again. its not about the content its about her not having any freedom at all under this conservatorship. that includes instagram.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Kevney said:

what does having a lawyer have to do with who still owns the Britney brand? Bc nothing was changed in court to give her more freedom. That would be needed first.

This. Til the conservatorship is not over, Britney won't have legal access to her IG, because she doesn't even own it. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmseventy said:

Tbf Kelly Oxford is kind of famous (she’s written a few books and a movie that came out recently) which is why her “scary” comment made news in the first place, since it came from a verified user. So it’s not quite the same as if Brit checked in on the pages of all her commenters. But it’s still really weird. I checked and Brit doesn’t follow her. So either she still remembered that mild scandal and checked in on her page, or…. Yeah I don’t even know what the alternative would be or where Brit finds her random insta content tbh. Sometimes it’s like months back on some random account.

Also, idk what the truth is here, but the idea of Cassie finding and posting THIS of all things makes me laugh like wtf lol. 

Yeah, I was just reading about her.  Since it was Sam who made headlines by replying to Kelly, that makes it more convoluted.  It seems weird that he would be like, "Hey Brit, you should check out this kind of unflattering photo from Kelly's ig and use it as a meme..." Or maybe Cassie was like, that Kelly could use some PR for her movie, let me tag her weird yoga photo and kill two birds with one stone (post from Brit's IG and promote Kelly's movie, if that is even a connection lol)

• Love 1

The fact that you keep bringing Rosengart to this stupid instagram posts is an insult to him! He has a lot to do but you want him to focus on her Instagram. Grow up. This is simple! This is not a trial!

And even if it was and Britney isn't the one posting IT'S SUPER EASY TO PROVE THAT!

Stop expecting something Beyonce type or Kylie Jenner type!

This is getting ridiculous! We already know that is Cassie posting

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Yeah, I was just reading about her.  Since it was Sam who made headlines by replying to Kelly, that makes it more convoluted.  It seems weird that he would be like, "Hey Brit, you should check out this kind of unflattering photo from Kelly's ig and use it as a meme..." Or maybe Cassie was like, that Kelly could use some PR for her movie, let me tag her weird yoga photo and kill two birds with one stone (post from Brit's IG and promote Kelly's movie, if that is even a connection lol)

I swear, if it turns out Kelly has some kind of connection to CrowdSurf… :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

35 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

It's so annoying that if you guys like a post it's britney and if you don't like a post it's cassie. How about the most likely scenario which is Britney writes the captions and Cassie posts them? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:  "Britney would never post that" "they're trying to make her sound crazy" We are not besties with Britney. We don't  know what she would or wouldn't post, how she would type etc. Calling her posts immature and crazy when it's most likely britney writing them is so insulting.

Lets all just breathe. Its instagram . Shes been angry clearly  .. shes probably sad , happy, scared, nervous, a little excited. Stop judging these instagram posts. For one .. shes always been a natural comedian. She loves to laugh. Why does everything have to be so calculated and why does everything written have people calling her crazy. I would give up and tell everyone to **** off like she has. Shes not your ***** . I know many care yet she has a great lawyer. I do not think hes worried. Lets just breathe folks. Or fart 💨 .. farts can be funny 😄 and I know many adults who are funny and silly. Maybe growing up and acting all serious is not for everyone. At some moments behave.. at other moments laugh at yourself. 

35 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

It's so annoying that if you guys like a post it's britney and if you don't like a post it's cassie. How about the most likely scenario which is Britney writes the captions and Cassie posts them? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:  "Britney would never post that" "they're trying to make her sound crazy" We are not besties with Britney. We don't  know what she would or wouldn't post, how she would type etc. Calling her posts immature and crazy when it's most likely britney writing them is so insulting.

Ok I know many people who would post a silly meme and not have it be over analyzed . Ok folks this can just be her being silly. Also trying to tone down her own anger for a moment. Shes possibly just maybe going through a roller coaster ride of emotions I am sure. Maybe just maybe she needs to laugh. Its been a lot of crying lately and anger . Back in the day she was funny and silly . I always saw her as a natural comedian.  Also no matter what she writes… many will judge her regardless. Lets all take a deep breathe. People get angry, people act silly, laugh… shes one who could always laugh at herself.  I think maybe people need to get a grip . Be patient folks . Also laugh a little . I read to many posts ripping her apart . Society wants Britney to act like a **** barbie doll.  Shes been acting the roll of Britney Spears the brand and is over it. Let Britney be herself. 13 years and she has basically been a prisoner. When everyone, everyone is out to use you for their own personal gains. Allow without judging and smile. If its team con or whatever the heck many think. Shes got a good lawyer. Give this women a chance and her freedom.