Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

You think Sam has no rules to respect in order to stay with her, and you call ME delusional ? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

There is a thing called privacy, you’re acting as if Britney and Sam have mics attached to them and CCTV all over the bedroom. This is the man who said “free Britney” on his own Instagram story or did you miss that? Is that not breaking NDA? and he also said it to TMZ on video and shoutedFREE BRITNEY. Surely that’s a. NDA break? Or you gonna twist it to suit your narrative. Waiting for your clever witty reply 

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

There is a thing called privacy, you’re acting as if Britney and Sam have mics attached to them and CCTV all over the bedroom. This is the man who said “free Britney” on his own Instagram story or did you miss that? Is that not breaking NDA? and he also said it to TMZ on video and shoutedFREE BRITNEY. Surely that’s a. NDA break? Or you gonna twist it to suit your narrative. Waiting for your clever witty reply 

You're so delusional. Her sister said she supports Free Britney, that doesn't mean it's true. And I'm pretty sure she signed an NDA too :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

You're so delusional. Her sister said she supports Free Britney, that doesn't mean it's true. And I'm pretty sure she signed an NDA too :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Oh now you’re twisting it to suit your narrative, you’re now talking about his sister, i was talking about Sam. You’re saying he has an NDA yet he’s saying FREE BRITNEY on his own Instagram story in capitals against a black background on the last court date. Yet he’s so restricted on what he can say with the NDA but he said that? You’re now not making ANY sense. 

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Oh now you’re twisting it to suit your narrative, you’re now talking about his sister, was talking about Sam. You’re saying he has an NDA yet he’s saying FREE BRITNEY on his own Instagram story in capitals against a black background on the last court date. Yet he’s so restricted on what he can say with the NDA but he said that? You’re now not making ANY sense. 

This doesn't prove anything. Her sister said she supports Free Britney. Her father said he loves her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

They all pretend to support her now, but 2 years ago when Britney was sent to a mental facility against her will, no one said anything. Sam even praised her for going, while he totally knew she went against her will. 

So I don't trust anyone around her. 

2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

This doesn't prove anything. Her sister said she supports Free Britney. Her father said he loves her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

They all pretend to support her now, but 2 years ago when Britney was sent to a mental facility against her will, no one said anything. Sam even praised her for going, while he totally knew she went against her will. 

So I don't trust anyone around her. 

Boring, you’re just replying now to get the last word.