Dhani of A* Teens comes out in support of Free Britney

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And he says it best, her dad was nowhere when she was at the top of the Music industry or on any tour. 

He was a non presence in her life. 

They were all decent kids, remember well their quick rise with ABBA covers first, then their own music! I wish he actually shared a photo of them that’s not on Google! But hey, brilliantly put! 🙌🏻😎

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

They were all decent kids, remember well their quick rise with ABBA covers first, then their own music! I wish he actually shared a photo of them that’s not on Google! But hey, brilliantly put! 🙌🏻😎

They owe their huge US career to radio Disney, their actual proof that radio Disney could market artists that won't get the trl or mainstream push. 

• Love 2

I know it's from ABBA, but I grew up with this

I kept thinking about that song during Britney's 2018 tour, because she performed in Glasgow, didn't she? And the lyrics were very suitable for her situation :( 

I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Glasgow
All I do is eat and sleep and sing
Wishing every show was the last show

• Love 4

I've never heard of them :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

17 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I wanted him to eff me so bad when I was a kid:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

what kind of thoughts did you have as a kid :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

16 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I wanted him SO bad when I was younger, and tbh I still do :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

20 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

yass, he was my crush lol

id still jump on that now daddy! 

8b62ad00637bf7ad650eb856ad2b665a.jpg

• Haha 1